I DO NOT POST FROM INDIVIDUAL..CHECK HEADERS
Lady Pilot
2005-03-30 04:47:57 UTC
Stealing a screen name and impersonating another has nothing to do with
freedom of speech...it has to do with a lack of moral fiber, character, or
integrity...If I were a net cop, then I would report you for any of the
transgressions you make against others, but I haven't...I only protect
that which is mine...
Another netcop alert!!!

katysails, Capt. Neal didn't forge you, he frogged you. Big difference!
You need to buy a vow in this usenet flamewar that you started. You have no
idea what you are talking about, then netcop not only him but me because you
didn't like me calling you and Ganz "two snitches in a pod".

LP
own interests...
Net cops are only interested in censorship because they're too
thin-skinned to
admit the truth which truth is they have no life and nothing better to do
than
try to control other people so they become as staid and stupid as the net
herself. Misery loves company!
CN
katysails
2005-03-30 06:25:33 UTC
On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 22:47:57 -0600, "Lady Pilot"
Post by Lady Pilot
Stealing a screen name and impersonating another has nothing to do with
freedom of speech...it has to do with a lack of moral fiber, character, or
integrity...If I were a net cop, then I would report you for any of the
transgressions you make against others, but I haven't...I only protect
that which is mine...
Another netcop alert!!!
katysails, Capt. Neal didn't forge you, he frogged you.
She can't undertand the obvious.
Post by Lady Pilot
Big difference!
You need to buy a vow in this usenet flamewar that you started. You have no
idea what you are talking about, then netcop not only him but me because you
didn't like me calling you and Ganz "two snitches in a pod".
Two bitches in a pod?
--
***@databasix dot com
How you look depends on where you go.
| ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
DataBasix | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
| ÝÛ³ 3 4 1 4 2 ݳ޳ 6 9 0 6 9 ÝÛ³
Black Helicopter Repair Svcs Division | Official Proof of Purchase
Want one? GET one! http://signup.databasix.com
Peter J Ross
2005-03-30 19:11:32 UTC
Post by Lady Pilot
Stealing a screen name and impersonating another has nothing to do with
freedom of speech...it has to do with a lack of moral fiber, character, or
integrity...If I were a net cop, then I would report you for any of the
transgressions you make against others, but I haven't...I only protect
that which is mine...
Another netcop alert!!!
katysails, Capt. Neal didn't forge you, he frogged you. Big difference!
You need to buy a vow in this usenet flamewar that you started. You have no
idea what you are talking about, then netcop not only him but me because you
didn't like me calling you and Ganz "two snitches in a pod".
It looks as if those naughty little boys and girls didn't learn their
lesson last time.

Have any of them actually been on a boat yet, or are they still just
posting about it 24/7?

PJR :-)
--
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/

[To reply by email, remove "NOSPAM".]
Lady Pilot
2005-04-02 14:13:52 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Lady Pilot
katysails, Capt. Neal didn't forge you, he frogged you. Big difference!
You need to buy a vow in this usenet flamewar that you started. You have no
idea what you are talking about, then netcop not only him but me because you
didn't like me calling you and Ganz "two snitches in a pod".
It looks as if those naughty little boys and girls didn't learn their
lesson last time.
Obviously not, sad to say. <sigh>
Post by Peter J Ross
Have any of them actually been on a boat yet, or are they still just
posting about it 24/7?
Most live up north in the USA and just post about it 24/7. There are a
couple that actually live in warm enough climates to actually enjoy it year
around.

Here's a link of two newsgroup members that went sailing in Feb. 2005 for
about 9 days. ;-)

http://captneal.homestead.com/keysail05.html

LP
PJR
2005-04-03 23:09:13 UTC
Post by Lady Pilot
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Lady Pilot
katysails, Capt. Neal didn't forge you, he frogged you. Big difference!
You need to buy a vow in this usenet flamewar that you started. You have no
idea what you are talking about, then netcop not only him but me because you
didn't like me calling you and Ganz "two snitches in a pod".
It looks as if those naughty little boys and girls didn't learn their
lesson last time.
Obviously not, sad to say. <sigh>
Avast the mainbrace! Shiver me bowsprits! They all be too busy
netkkoppin' for to weigh anchor!
Post by Lady Pilot
Post by Peter J Ross
Have any of them actually been on a boat yet, or are they still just
posting about it 24/7?
Most live up north in the USA and just post about it 24/7. There are a
couple that actually live in warm enough climates to actually enjoy it year
around.
Here's a link of two newsgroup members that went sailing in Feb. 2005 for
about 9 days. ;-)
http://captneal.homestead.com/keysail05.html
Where are the topless pix? Do I need a password?

PJR :-)

Lady Pilot
2005-04-04 06:57:21 UTC
Post by PJR
Post by Lady Pilot
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Lady Pilot
katysails, Capt. Neal didn't forge you, he frogged you. Big difference!
You need to buy a vow in this usenet flamewar that you started. You
have
no
idea what you are talking about, then netcop not only him but me
because
you
didn't like me calling you and Ganz "two snitches in a pod".
It looks as if those naughty little boys and girls didn't learn their
lesson last time.
Obviously not, sad to say. <sigh>
Avast the mainbrace! Shiver me bowsprits! They all be too busy
netkkoppin' for to weigh anchor!
Ahh, a poet after me own heart. <shivers without timbers>
Post by PJR
Post by Lady Pilot
Post by Peter J Ross
Have any of them actually been on a boat yet, or are they still just
posting about it 24/7?
Most live up north in the USA and just post about it 24/7. There are a
couple that actually live in warm enough climates to actually enjoy it year
around.
Here's a link of two newsgroup members that went sailing in Feb. 2005 for
about 9 days. ;-)
http://captneal.homestead.com/keysail05.html
Where are the topless pix? Do I need a password?
Only for netscum...e-mail me or hack me for the full 100 + pics... ;-)

LP