Kadaitcha Boi implodes on usenet
Dr. Flonkenstein
2004-07-22 02:19:17 UTC
Being tired of lurking, on Thu, 22 Jul 2004 04:04:59 +0200, Dr.
Being tired of lurking, on Thu, 22 Jul 2004 02:35:59 +0100, Keyser Soze
Being tired of lurking, on Thu, 22 Jul 2004 01:17:29 +0000, Kadaitcha
<giggle>
<aside>
Hey up, Peter J Ross is another girlyboy.
You talk in almost every one of your posts about "girlie" bois. Are you
kind or what?
You're a paedophile, aren't you? Let's see if you can prove to the
authorities you're not after that blatant attempt at grooming, shall we?
Ah, the final "pedo" lame. You must be very proud of this subtle
invention.
The last one to try that on me was Ying, but he is not here anymore to
explain you what happened to him afterwards.
It must have been post(sic) a thousand fucking times already.
Bookmark
--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28

in msg-id <f3c90d3680987a43d543a4bf3b16e419@$quare.Mile.fx.ch>
Keyser "Knight of the brown star" Soze explains his fallacy to
understand simple things:
"It must have been post a thousand fucking times already."
Peter J Ross
2004-07-22 03:06:34 UTC
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
[...]
This kook could be fun. According to a couple of my haX0r friends, he
knows almost as much as we do about header-manipulation, bots and
ordinary trolling, but is useless at flaming. You've probably already
noticed that. :-)

I think the best way to humilate him is to stick to ordinary flaming,
since he has nothing better than PKBs, IKWABWAIs and post-editing. In
fact, he's already lost the flame war, and has a Coward of the Month
nomination for slurping himself and snipping questions.

Have you thought about replying to him in Dutch and French? That would
confuse him. ;-D
--
PJR :-)
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQs:

(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)
Dr. Flonkenstein
2004-07-22 04:08:57 UTC
Being tired of lurking, on Thu, 22 Jul 2004 03:06:34 +0000, Peter J Ross
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
[...]
:-)
I think the best way to humilate him is to stick to ordinary flaming,
since he has nothing better than PKBs, IKWABWAIs and post-editing. In
fact, he's already lost the flame war, and has a Coward of the Month
nomination for slurping himself and snipping questions.
Have you thought about replying to him in Dutch and French? That would
confuse him. ;-D
Dutch would be a bit risky, because the GESTAPO is still behind me, but
french, why not.

But launching a bot, driven by NNTP posts would be more of an achievement
to me.

The soft is still there, BTW didn't he/them threatned with a bot war?