Mr Pounders theories.
ah
2008-01-23 00:02:42 UTC
om.
..
On Jan 15, 7:14 pm, "Mr Pounder"
om.
..
s.co
m...
The prophet of doom!
Gonad
Everything is doom and gloom in his eyes.
Gonad
The ant saw winter coming & made provision.
Any one can dig a hole.
--
ah
But not everyone can dig themselves out.
Gonad
You have to be in the hole to dig yourself out.
Mr Pounder
Misfortune can be a cause, in that case, it takes character
to get back on the level.
Gonad
It takes even more character not to be in the hole.
IAWTP
--
ah
Thank you.
[...]
[...]

[...]
[...]