Fakey outed
Checkmate
2014-07-21 23:22:33 UTC
Checkmate!
On Mon, 21 Jul 2014 19:19:11 +0200 (CEST), Friendly Neighborhood Vote
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
Lying Lamey the Law-Breaking Scam-Running Drug-Dealing
Child-Endangering Tax-Evading Unemployable Racist High-School-Dropout
Pissbum (aka Tony Ray Rawlings, aka Anton Ray Eaks of Canon City, CO),
socked up as Lamey The Cabal Guy, in
On Mon, 21 Jul 2014 18:14:09 +0200 (CEST), Friendly Neighborhood Vote
Why do you think he was visited for
years by Child Protective Services
Proof?
Why do you care, Pissbum? Remember, you claim you're *not* Trailer
Trash Tony Ray Eaks... right? And you claim that you have no idea who
Nash Reed Eaks is... right?
I knew that "no proof" fakey would spin it around.
But you'll run away from this anyway, because you're a cowardly
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups=#!msg/alt.usenet.kooks/ZzXt3kJMs6Y/ehMZPk_k5hAJ
<snicker>
What a moron you are.
I think you're beginning to see just how wrong you are on that,
Pissbum. LOL
You prove what va moron you are with every post.
Did you see how agitated he got when I spanked him again? He even tried
to spin his own statement about being bum-buggered by his belly-rubbing
drunkard father, and claim that some guy names Nash Reed Eaks was the
one who said it. Trouble is, the MID shows Fakey is the one who said
it. Look... here it is again:

"My... my dad would get drunk... really, really drunk. And he'd smoke
a lot of pot. When he'd take off his shirt and start rubbing his belly
with his hand, I knew what that meant. I would usually try going
outside to get away from him, but we lived out in the middle of
nowhere, there was no getting away from him, there was nowhere to go!"

-Fakey Message-ID: <***@dizum.com>

He's since vindicated his father slightly by stating that he didn't
really drink. LOL! I guess he was just a horny faggot all the time.
--
Checkmate
KotAGoR XXXIV

"The Man Who Destroyed Fakey and Made Him Have a Total Meltdown"

"I don't have narcissism, I *earned* my right to look down upon others."
-Fakey Message-ID: <***@dizum.com>

"I keep telling you, I'm straight."
-Fakey Message-ID: <***@dizum.com>

-Fakey Message-ID: <***@dizum.com>
cipher
2014-07-22 00:21:46 UTC
Post by Checkmate
[...]
It would appear that there is a possibility he liked it. Maybe he didn't
run outside *too* far, or hide *too* well. Maybe he just wanted to play
the tease and make him look for him just a bit.
)\ ( ) /( Cipher/Proud Member, Netscum Alumni Association
)-(0^^0)-( Bungmunch U./AHM Memorial Institute of ***@x0r1n6/Dean
)/ \\// \( Colonel/1st Virginia Volunteers/CeSium Brigade
(oo) Registered Linux User #556617
/ ~~ \ Empire of APDD/#6-5p07/VLNOC Cohort #1407
***@o ***@o Keeper of the alt.CeSium FAQ
Checkmate
2014-07-22 06:19:12 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Checkmate
Did you see how agitated he got when I spanked him again?
"again" presumes there was a first time, Chimpy.
Hey... you're catching on!

-Fakey Message-ID: <***@dizum.com>
Checkmate
2014-07-22 06:33:24 UTC
Checkmate!
You mean this quote
Whoops! It looks like your quote got snipped out somehow. Maybe it was
a server error. Not to worry, I happen to have a copy of it right here:

"My... my dad would get drunk... really, really drunk. And he'd smoke
a lot of pot. When he'd take off his shirt and start rubbing his belly
with his hand, I knew what that meant. I would usually try going
outside to get away from him, but we lived out in the middle of
nowhere, there was no getting away from him, there was nowhere to go!"
Yeah, that quote by Nash Reed Eaks...
You're either dreadfully slow on the uptake, or a lying little bastard.
The message ID clearly shows that YOU made that quote... not some
mythical guy named Nash Reed Eaks. Click on the MID... go ahead, I dare
you! You don't want anyone to do that though, do you? That's because
they'll see that YOU, and you alone, made that statement... right here
on Usenet.
<snicker>
that you made
That Nash Reed Eaks made.
Fakey, we've already covered that ground. You said it, you own it.
That's how it works.
Why hasn't Trailer Trash Tony Ray Eaks denied that quote, Chimpy?
Why would anyone feel obligated to deny a quote that YOU made? Other
that YOU, of course.

SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)

Don't worry, your pain will be over soon enough...

-Fakey Message-ID: <***@dizum.com>
Checkmate
2014-07-22 18:17:01 UTC
Checkmate!
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
The Gay Retarded Drug-Addicted Chimp (aka Chimpy D. BoneSmoker, aka
JimJim the UberFaggot, aka Checkmate), in
first into the wood chipper again on Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 23:33:24
11:33 PM... Chimpy's just getting started on this, his third massive
meltdown.
Woot! Chimpy's already up to 8 groups for his melty spam-bleats...
just a matter of time now until he's bleating as plaintively as he did
during his last meltdown. LOL
alt.aratzio
alt.checkmate
alt.fan.emmett-gulley (snecked)
alt.fan.pjr (snecked)
alt.free.newsservers
alt.usenet.kooks
rec.arts.poetry (snecked)
soc.support.fat-acceptance (snecked)
I snecked his vanity group again.
Last time I did that he went kinda nuts and posted an diatribe about it.
Oh, Hi bill. Did you hear Fakey's "engaged" again?

<snicker>

"an diatribe" LOL

-Fakey Message-ID: <***@dizum.com>
Lady Veteran
2014-07-23 14:51:18 UTC
Post by Checkmate
[...]
You are aware that he may actually enjoy this, aren't you?

LV
--
"I rode a tank and held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank."

---Sympathy for the Devil-The Rolling Stones

If you are an idiot, I am your worst nightmare.
If you are a racist, fat-basher, bible thumper
or reTHUGlican,you would do well to avoid me at
all costs.

Checkmate
2014-07-23 15:09:49 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Lady Veteran
Post by Checkmate
[...]
He loves the attention... except when his own words come back and bite
him on the ass like they're doing right now. A typical Usenet bully who
can dish it out, but cries like a little bitchboy when I give him a
taste of his own medicine. Not to worry though, he'll soon be back in
MY vermin file.

-Fakey Message-ID: <***@dizum.com>
Lady Veteran
2014-07-24 13:40:48 UTC
[...]