Leprechauns! The function of the secret police corps
Frank.b
2004-10-15 14:37:47 UTC
Leprechauns in America, the weenies in the Isles, gnomes in the
Nord,
[pause]
I don't know why but i feel the need for physical violence towards
librarians, molesting ISP's secretaries, and i have an absolute urge
to stick an RJ-cable in every arse sitting in an e-café that
browses, reads, posts, buys and believes the sort of shit you people
write.
kook!
[play]
Really? What would you do with 10 000 000 000 dollars?
[pause]
With such an astronomical amount, kook, i simply *own* you, you would
be mine, you would kill your mother and deliver the corpse at the
morgue all by yourself just for 10% of my wealth.
Would you go and kill the librarians or would you buy someone to kill
them for you?
You just said it were the leprechauns, the homencullus, the golems,
the cobolts, the neo-nazi lice, the gardendwarfs, the gobbelins, the
aliens that take care off that job, no ?
And if you do, would you kill him yourself?
"And if you do (so), would you kill them yourself?"
Revise your grammar before posting, even if you post crap.
Lots of criminals go
millionares... because there are billionares...
This statement looks obvious to me, twat, a millionaire is always
a billionaire.
That's like a restaurant owner who thinks he's a few months away from
being a People Magazine cover figure.
Ooops, yingeling, i had to write that backwards indeed :
i ment 'A billionaire is per definition always a milliardaire'
but i don't think this might never happen with your obscure commercial
activities in sea-food merchandise sold in a filthy prawn shop.

AFPJR added, to feed that froup a bit.
"All the work and no play makes Jack a dull boy"
y***@yahoo.com
2004-10-15 15:19:06 UTC
Post by Frank.b
[...]
good that you admit an error and immediately correct it. I'll give you a
positive score, unless my homosexual helper bot disagrees. Peace.