AUK getting widely banned by News Admins
ah
2008-12-21 02:26:34 UTC
One of my top fave lames you always hear from the jerkoffs who purport
to run AUK is that this one or that one has been thrown out by their
internet service provider - as if this constitutes some proof of bad
behavior.
In reality, many newsadmins simply count complaints
So you got spanked offa UseNet. It wasn't the first time and certainly
will not be the last.
Not even once. But I know some who were. That's why I know you're a fat
fuck.
And it's why every AUKtard whose been outed posts carefully when addressing
me. Or not at all.
[...]
...heh
yeah 'cept someone just said that easynews dropped you...
Meaty dumped from EN? Hah, no surprise.
The implications of Meaty getting "dropped...." are Earth-shaking!
"Perhaps you should have your relatives scrape together sufficient food
stamps to buy you a subscription to one of those two services since it is
apparent you can only afford to use Google for posting, dipshit."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/a35b0261df03a897?dmode=source
Dumbfuck or liar? Let the people decide!
<http://auktardspooge.notlong.com>
I actually have had three or four paid newsservers over the years, at
minimum. This is trivial to check.
and i can verify
that teranews is dropping 95% of the posts to AUK, probably via
postfilter.
Hmmm. Typical AUKtardness to get all worked up denying something I can
easily prove. And why do they care, anyway?
If they were just stupid, and not intentional shitheads, I wouldn't even
waste my time.
That's gotta be the mega-hump of the year, Bugger.
ah
ah
2008-12-21 02:35:11 UTC
One of my top fave lames you always hear from the jerkoffs who purport
to run AUK is that this one or that one has been thrown out by their
internet service provider - as if this constitutes some proof of bad
behavior.
Isn't it a hoot that these ignorant people who can't even remember in which
newsgroup something happened suddenly have total recall with respect to
thousands of abuse complaints and their validity or lack thereof?
Cannon tried this crap on me, Gregory Hall aka Capt. Neal, when I had an
account with DataBasix. The Admin even posted to <rec.crafts.beads> saying
Databasix did not restrict socks but then Cannon blackmailed him into
booting Capt. Neal anyway making a public liar out of the poor man. Cannon's
threat? Take away his servers. And this unethical cretin, Cannon, has the
balls to admonish somebody for sock puppets? It doesn't get any more
hypocritical than that! (or lame)
Cannon and many other little jackbooted netKKKops need to get a clue and
figure out that when they holler "net abuse" it damned well better be net
abuse. Sock puppets are NOT net abuse by definition. The closest sock
puppetry comes is abuse "on the net," if that. And, I say sock puppets are
creative license. Theater of the mind. Phil Hendrie Usenet style. Only if
one uses sock puppets to circumvent kill files can they, in any way, be call
abuse on the net. Never can they be considered "net abuse" according to the
definition of net abuse. Only a netKKKop would think so.
Cannon is like a condo commando pointing the finger for somebody flying an
American against association rules while he has sits in his marijauna grow
house with power re-routed around his electric meter.
In reality, many newsadmins simply count complaints - often generated
by anonymous socks in large numbers by the shitheads at AUK - and
occasionally use this to reject an innocent party, when the real
abuser is one of the AUKtard reprobates.
This happens more often than people might think. There are only a few NSP's
who have competent abuse departments who realize this FACT. I rag on
Databasix because they booted Capt. Neal without just cause even after the
Admin stating in writing that Databasix allowed socks but one thing I can
say about Burnore (I forgive him for the unwarranted booting because he
really had no choice considering his association with Cannon) is he hates
bogus abuse complaints with a passion. He has a working knowledge of who are
some of the more active netKKKops as well and he ignores them or
humilatiates the, or at least he USED to. I'm out of the loop now so I can't
say for sure.
So, K. has Gary wrapped around his little finger(s)?
Now, however, the entirety of AUK is increasingly being banned from
news servers. Teranews has evidently identified AUK as basically a
rat's nest, and Easynews no longer carries the group either.
<alt.fan.art-bell> also seems to be getting banned widely.
It's the netKKKop mentality which Cannon so avidly demonstrates that's the
blame. Free news server admins are especially bad about it. They are often
one-man operations and it's way easier for them to censor than to dispense
fairness.
Since I'm currently using both, it's Greetings From Google Groups for
me.
Drop the two loser NSPs you now use and get an Altopia account. They carry
all the groups and they don't censor free speech. The admin there is simply
the best there is.
Nice work, stupid-fucks, such as Cannon, Pinku, "Spooge," Meat Plow,
Cujo, Officer Bob, and the boring rest. Perhaps you all might want to
join the human race, and not be rejected wholesale by what seems to be
every newsadmin in the forseeable future.
Sadly the current crop of new NSP admins love it when amateur netKKKops work
for them to "clean up" usenet by calling everything but net abuse net abuse.
Again, it's the condo commando mentality.
I definitely oppose any and all sorts of censorship, but if it's going
to happen, it couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of losers.
Too bad they're too stupid to realize what's happening to them. What they,
themselves are contributing to. Their own demise.
Soon, they'll all be just playing with themselves. Wait. What am I
saying? I think *that* horse has long left the barn!
I like the way you think, Atlas. Is your name a take off on Atlas Shrugged?
My, but you're a quick one!
You don't sound like a liberal at least. That's a good thing.

ah
John "C"
2008-12-21 05:17:40 UTC
Post by ah
Dumbfuck or liar? Let the people decide!
<http://auktardspooge.notlong.com>
I actually have had three or four paid newsservers over the years, at
minimum. This is trivial to check.
and i can verify
that teranews is dropping 95% of the posts to AUK, probably via
postfilter.
Hmmm. Typical AUKtardness to get all worked up denying something I can
easily prove. And why do they care, anyway?
If they were just stupid, and not intentional shitheads, I wouldn't even
waste my time.
That's gotta be the mega-hump of the year, Bugger.
--
ah
You Filthy Fuckin Faggot, "ah" !!

Your Pal,
HJ
atlas bugged
2008-12-21 07:00:08 UTC
in
Post by ah
fuck.
And it's why every AUKtard whose been outed posts carefully when
addressing
Post by ah
me. Or not at all.
[...]
That's no way to treat a woman, Truth-Speaker!
John "C"
2008-12-21 07:50:01 UTC
Post by atlas bugged
in
Post by ah
fuck.
And it's why every AUKtard whose been outed posts carefully when
addressing
Post by ah
me. Or not at all.
[...]
Post by atlas bugged
Post by ah
"Perhaps you should have your relatives scrape together
sufficient
Post by atlas bugged
food
Post by ah
waste my time.
That's gotta be the mega-hump of the year, Bugger.
--
ah
You Filthy Fuckin Faggot, "ah" !!
Your Pal,
HJ
That's no way to treat a woman, Truth-Speaker!
Mah Badd !!

HJ