cmsg newgroup alt.fuckhead.peter-j-ross
Peter J Ross
2004-11-29 18:33:19 UTC
inspired me,
alt.fuckhead.peter-j-ross Peter J Ross, big-time fuckhead.
No spam, excessive crossposting, flooding, advertising, warez,
cracks, hacks or binaries.
One needn't search far to witness the antics of Peter J Ross. His
shenanigans are far-reaching (and humorous).
This is not a hate group against Peter J Ross, but merely a
celebration of his cutting humor and wonderful trolling and
flaming abilities. The man is an icon amongst trolls and usenet
posters everywhere. There are none as clever, intelligent and
witty as Peter J Ross on usenet. He should receive an award for
his history on usenet. Thank you for your consideration.
Awwww. Wusty wuvs me!
The man is a dangerous Troll.
Newgroup not approved.
He makes helpful comments.
Only when in comes to the subject of Maak.
My comments won't count as helpful unless Maak finally fucks off.
Request denied.
That's sort of what I said. Thank you.
[~]$ egrep -c pjr\|peter-j-ross /var/spool/news/leaf.node/groupinfo
99

One more to go...

PJR :-)
--
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/

[To reply by email, remove "NOSPAM".]
2Rowdy
2004-11-29 19:00:45 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
[...]
You could use your *special* powers. And when you are at it. Get rid
of that hyjacker as well.
Post by Peter J Ross
Request denied.
That's sort of what I said. Thank you.
[~]$ egrep -c pjr\|peter-j-ross /var/spool/news/leaf.node/groupinfo
99
One more to go...
<tempted>
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
Rondom sigs
should be banned from Usenet
K. A. Cannon
2004-11-29 22:31:42 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
Request denied.
That's sort of what I said. Thank you.
[~]$ egrep -c pjr\|peter-j-ross /var/spool/news/leaf.node/groupinfo
99
One more to go...
<tempted>
alt.fan.pjr.100.fanboi.newsgroups?

Oh...now that's icing on the proverbial cake!

--
K. A. Cannon
kacannon at insurgent dot org

Russell B Waters tells it like it is in