Ping FNVW with a "u" for ruling about Kooki Information Minister: was Re: AUK Policy Change: Award announcements
PJR
2005-05-12 01:01:45 UTC
On Thursday 12 May 2005, Colonel Graff (Ret.) wrote in
I am the one true vote wrangler of AUK
Tee hee.

PJR :-)
--
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/

[To reply by email, remove "NOSPAM".]
Dan Baldwin
2005-05-12 17:33:15 UTC
Post by PJR
On Thursday 12 May 2005, Colonel Graff (Ret.) wrote in
I am the one true vote wrangler of AUK
Tee hee.
You know, this wanker is just /almost/ boring enough to make me wish
Mary were posting again. For all his faults at least he help consolidate
all the dull, tedious shit not worth reading into a small handful of
threads. I haven't seen such a high volume output containing exactly
fuck-all worth glancing at since the glory days of a certain YG(tNE) who
was recently declared to not exist.
--
Dan Baldwin, unethical *by design*

I am a minion of Satan, but my powers are mainly administrative.

Hail the un-alive