Sailing post ASA
Lady Pilot
2005-06-09 05:58:01 UTC
You've got to be joking. I have no grudge against anyone here, never
have, never will. Certainly Neal and also LP are not worth the mental
effort.
You certainly devote a lot of rhetoric about them for such a claim.
I do? Please show me those posts over the last few months. Seems to me
that you're very interested in my "rhetoric," so it shouldn't be a
problem.
And, don't play Solomon please. You're not qualified. You've not been
"commenting" on me for years. That's total bs and you know it.
How soon you forget. Have you mentally omitted the hundreds of posts
between the two of us during the election cycle? You'd respond with
something like 'what an idiot you are' and I'd comment that that was a
fairly typical post for you. We've been having the conservative vs.
liberal argument for years, you and I.
Can't get over it can you? A few months at most doesn't equal a few years.
Everyone might have a right to post, but there are certain norms of
behavior that while not illegal (mostly) should not be tolerated. You
seem to be saying that no matter what is posted, including personal
identifying information, is ok with you.
When have I ever said that giving out personal information is okay with
me? Have I ever offered up your personal info on this NG?
Never said you did, but you seem to be saying that if you say that
everyone has a right to post.
Then, you turn around and say you left because of it. You can't have it
both ways.
I left because the NG was a train wreck. Hundreds, if not thousands, of
meaningless posts each day don't exactly contribute to a workable format.
The black rain has seemed to have ebbed lately, so I returned.
What train wreck? This makes no sense. Don't you know how to use filters?
I stand by my statement that everyone has a right to post here, and that
it's better to not add fuel to the fire between the prime combatants. If
the last disaster wasn't evidence enough for you . . .
And I stand by my statement that it's not ok for everyone to post. There
are some people who should not be posting because they post stuff that's
either illegal or dangerous, such as child pornography or people's
personal information.
How many times in the last 2 years have I seen you, Ganz, post personal
information on others? At least a few dozen times, mostly to an innocent
newbie who wanted to show a website they designed <not for profit>.

Your a despicable weirdo of the highest order!

You really need to earn a reward for your cowardness and ignorance, but I'm
not sure they have awards for idiots like you.
What disaster? Just about all of the posts are pretty close to if not
right
Talking about the hundreds that you sent abuse complaints on, Ganz?

LP
Lady Pilot
2005-06-09 06:08:15 UTC
I don't see how you could think that Katy needs to apologize to anyone.
She's been a long-standing member of this ng.
Another idiot statement from the gay boi with no brains, just a big mouth!

So, by your analogy, I'm a long standing citizen in my community and I want
to start shit with my neighbor, because they went sailing with another
neighbor I didn't like, so I start shooting at them, or get them evicted
from the neighborhood.

Your ignorance knows no bounds, Ganz!
LP
Lady Pilot
2005-06-09 06:09:04 UTC
I still don't see what Katysails and Jon Ganz have done that
justifies
an apology.
Ganz sent so many abuse complaints to Mooron's ISP that they booted
him.
Scotty
Lady Pilot
2005-06-13 05:00:55 UTC
[...]
"A mysterious figure calling himself "Bertie the Bunyip" has upset local
Usenet newsgroups after a bizarre campaign that has included posting fake
photographs of a topless Queen Mother."
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/index.cfm?ObjectID=168119
There has *got* to be an award for hooking a newspaper while trolling.
--
Soque
Where is Peter when you need him? rofl...

LP
PJR
2005-06-16 16:42:49 UTC
Post by Lady Pilot
[...]
"A mysterious figure calling himself "Bertie the Bunyip" has upset local
Usenet newsgroups after a bizarre campaign that has included posting fake
photographs of a topless Queen Mother."
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/index.cfm?ObjectID=168119
There has *got* to be an award for hooking a newspaper while trolling.
--
Soque
Where is Peter when you need him? rofl...
Never mind me: where's the Bunyip when we need him?

PJR :-)
--
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/

[To reply by email, remove "NOSPAM".]
Lady Pilot
2005-06-17 01:25:45 UTC
Post by PJR
Post by Lady Pilot
[...]
"A mysterious figure calling himself "Bertie the Bunyip" has upset local
Usenet newsgroups after a bizarre campaign that has included posting fake
photographs of a topless Queen Mother."
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/index.cfm?ObjectID=168119
There has *got* to be an award for hooking a newspaper while trolling.
--
Soque
Where is Peter when you need him? rofl...
Never mind me: where's the Bunyip when we need him?
Hey Peter, good to hear from you again!

Do you have any sailing related poetry you could repost for us? ;-)

TIA,
LP