digest, volume 2454654
Art Deco
2008-07-06 21:21:07 UTC
:nelohT Double
Classic erroneous presupposition, and rather ironic, coming from
someone
obsessed with me, as evidenced by over a thousand instances of "Hi,
Tholen"
in your recent postings, Deco.
Hi, Tholen!
--
The famous .sig file quote that Wee Davie Tholen whines about at every
opportunity:

"Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
should be your concern, Deco."
-- David Tholen
h***@centurytel.net
2008-07-07 02:21:12 UTC
Post by Art Deco
:nelohT Double
Classic erroneous presupposition, and rather ironic, coming from
someone
obsessed with me, as evidenced by over a thousand instances of "Hi,
Tholen"
in your recent postings, Deco.
Hi, Tholen!
Hi, Tholen Obsessed Queer Art Deco!

HJ
Synthetic Networked Android Responsible for Killing and Yardwork
2008-07-07 04:12:21 UTC
Hail Eris! On Sun, 06 Jul 2008 15:21:07 -0600, Eris Kallisti Discordia was
Post by Art Deco
:nelohT Double
Classic erroneous presupposition, and rather ironic, coming from someone
obsessed with me, as evidenced by over a thousand instances of "Hi,
Tholen"
in your recent postings, Deco.
Hi, Tholen!
Hi, Tholen!
PorscheMonkey4Life COOSN-029-06-71069; Lits Slut #16
Butcher Knife Natalia; Gutter Chix0r #17; AUK Psycho & Felon #21
BowTie's Spuriously Accused Pedo Photographer #4; Parrot & Zombie #2
Usenet Ruiner #5; Top Asshole #3; Official Chung Demon
Most Hated Usenetizen of All Time #13; Anonymous Psycho Criminal #18
No holy posting of any kind, to email.
"It can't rain all the time"

"Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat."
Robert Heinlein

"A vote for Obama is a vote for this simpleton." -- Frank the Gray Ghost
is being unnecessarily hard on himself, IMO. Message-ID:
<***@216.196.97.142>

"How can you possibly have an international agreement that's effective
unless countries like China and India are not full participants?" --
George W. Bush, Camp David, April 19, 2008

"this brain stem cannot leave well enough alone." -- Lady Veteran has
been demonstrating this truth for many years. Her honesty is refreshing.

"FAILED BULLSHITBOYS WHOSE CANDY HAS NO RED ON IT! YOU KNOW IT TO BE
TRUE! I LICKED THE RED OFF YOUR CANDY BECAUSE YOU ARE YOUR ILK HAVEN'T
GOT ANY FURY!" -- Gibbered by Johnny in Message-ID:
<qiA3k.2556$***@bignews1.bellsouth.net>

"Not supporting me is equivalent to forfeiting your own rights." --
John D. Wentzky: Warrior For Your Freedumb! Message-ID:
<***@4ax.com>

"I know how you special busboys are.
You're crazy." -- John "special busboy" Wentzky, in Message-ID:
<HMb3k.2413$***@bignews4.bellsouth.net>

http://www.runescape.com/
Join my RuneScape clan!
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Holy_Pretzel_Cabal/index.php
Full name of clan: Cabal of the Holy International Discordian Internet
And Usenet Terrorist Pretzel

Xander: "I still don't get why we had to come here to get info about a
killer snot monster."
Giles: "Because it's a killer snot monster from outer space. (pause) I
did not say that." -- "Listening to Fear" (87/509), Buffy the Vampire
Slayer
"Actually, I quit. Nobody takes my frock." -- Captain Jack, "The Doctor
Dances" (27.10), Doctor Who

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/
The MonkeyLJ: http://porchmonkey.livejournal.com/ -- nuked!

8. OK, so who's this "Dev McKinHole", then?

I dunno, some guy named Devon McKinnon of Dawson Creek, allegedly, and
according to the Monkey, a pedophile. However, I wouldn't take that too
seriously. The Monkey keeps changing his mind about who I am, so there's
no reason to think he won't change it about Mr. McKinnon, too.

"I am mentally stable, fool...I am going to be a bishop's wife." -- Sure
you are, Olympiada. MID: <45e21b75$0$16373$***@free.teranews.com>

"yes you are definitely retarded. See a neurologist immediate. And if
you don't have monet, blow a neurologist immediately." -- Farky the
Monkey-man to peachy ashie passion. No, no trace of irony in his post.
MID: <4h6xh.802$***@trnddc02>

"I was told there would be cookies."
Cross-Poasters For Goddess!
Remember: Straight people can't help it!
A petition to make the Five-Fingered Hand of Eris
the official symbol for the planet Eris:
http://www.petitiononline.com/ffhoeris/

"If you don't have pedicures AT LEAST every two weeks, don't talk to me.
If you don't floss every night and morning and brush at least twice a
day, don't talk to me. If you don't spend money on you hair and get
great cuts and color, don't talk to me. If you are heavy, don't talk to
me. If you don't shower every morning and take a nice bubble bath every
night, don't talk to me. If you don't have a loved one in your arms,
don't talk to me. If you don't keep an immaculate house, don't talk to
me. If you don't work, don't talk to me." -- Clearly, Martha Vandella
never wants to talk to me, which is for the best, really.
MID: <***@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>

"You're fighting a Furry Giant

"He delivers a long speech about how you shouldn't judge him just because
he's an animal deep down inside and you're all intolerant and dressing up
like an animal in easy-access furry pants doesn't make you a pervert...
you fall asleep halfway through." -- The Kingdom of Loathing

To Whom It May Concern: Michael J. Cranston attorney kook is a stalker.
Art Deco

-- David Tholen
h***@centurytel.net
Hi, Ko0k Deco!
The God of Odd Statements, Henry Schmidt
2008-07-08 04:24:02 UTC
Post by Art Deco
Synthetic Networked Android Responsible for Killing and Yardwork
Post by Synthetic Networked Android Responsible for Killing and Yardwork
Hail Eris! On Sun, 06 Jul 2008 15:21:07 -0600, Eris Kallisti Discordia
was laughing at the antics of Art Deco, when they suddenly burst out in
Post by Art Deco
:nelohT Double
Classic erroneous presupposition, and rather ironic, coming from
someone obsessed with me, as evidenced by over a thousand instances of
"Hi, Tholen"
in your recent postings, Deco.
Hi, Tholen!
Hi, Tholen!
Hi, Tholen!
Hi, Tholen!
Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; Chung Convict #28; Usenet Ruiner #5
Demon Lord of Confusion; Official Chung Demon; Top Asshole #3
COOSN-029-06-71069; Most Hated Usenetizen of All Time #13; Lits Slut #16
Gutter Chix0r #17; BowTie's Spuriously Accused Pedo Photographer #4
AUK Psycho & Felon #21; Parrot & Zombie #2; AUK Hate Machine Cog #19
Anonymous Psycho Criminal #18
The posting nym is best removed from my posting address if your goal is
to speak with me in private.
Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
Chuck Lysaght: Tarred & Feathered!
"Atheists are people who have no invisible means of support"
Join my RuneScape clan!
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Holy_Pretzel_Cabal/index.php
Full name of clan: Cabal of the Holy International Discordian Internet
And Usenet Terrorist Pretzel

"I know how you special busboys are.
You're crazy." -- John "special busboy" Wentzky, in Message-ID:
<HMb3k.2413$***@bignews4.bellsouth.net>

"Roe V Wade has zero bearing on my existence other than it affects it
adversely."
-- Johnny Wentzky never had much truck with "logic". Message-ID:
<V6xNe.27650$***@bignews5.bellsouth.net>

"Fredbot == SameAsB4 == TGOOS

"You are stalking me, even after I thrashed ya." -- PorchMonkey4Life,
a veritable combination of Sherlock Holmes and Doc Savage for the 21st
Century. No, really. Would I lie? MID: <zaUqh.2972$***@trnddc02>

"He unleashes a fecal explosion he time he posts. He uses so many nyms
because he gets beaten so easily and so convincingly in flame wars and
tries to hide behind nyms in the hopes of getting a fresh start. To bad
for him that his lameness keep shining through like a beacon for all
tards (e.g., SameAs$B4, Demon Spawn, Barbara's Pus$y, FredBot,
TGOOS, ......, etc)" -- Monkey-man identifies <jitter> as me, among
others, in broken English, in MID: <Z_Xqh.3167$***@trnddc02>

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of the above k00k
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

"Q: What do you call someone in the White House who is honest, caring,
and well-read?
A: A tourist." -- Anonymous

"It would be offly hard for any of you to abuse me on usenet. Really. I
have the advantage. I could easily turn alt.usenet.kooks into a cesspool
of encoded posts. Bringing the noise ratio up so high as to make the
group worthless. Anybody who can code could do this, why nobody has
bothered before now is beyond me. The ultimate spamming engine..
'BAWAHAHA'" -- Dustbin "Outer Filth" K00k's delusions of grandeur
reached new heights, in Message-ID:
<***@69.28.186.121>
"Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time." -- H.
L. Mencken

"Consider that language a moment. 'Purposefully and materially
supported hostilities against the United States' is in the eye of the
beholder, and this administration has proven itself to be astonishingly
impatient with criticism of any kind. The broad powers given to Bush by
this legislation allow him to capture, indefinitely detain, and refuse a
hearing to any American citizen who speaks out against Iraq or any other
part of the so-called 'War on Terror.'

"If you write a letter to the editor attacking Bush, you could be
deemed as purposefully and materially supporting hostilities against the
United States. If you organize or join a public demonstration against
Iraq, or against the administration, the same designation could befall
you. One dark-comedy aspect of the legislation is that senators or House
members who publicly disagree with Bush, criticize him, or organize
investigations into his dealings could be placed under the same
designation. In effect, Congress just gave Bush the power to lock them
up." -- William Rivers Pitt

"It has become clear in recent months that a critical mass of the American
people have seen through the lies of the Bush administration; with the
president's polls at an historic low, growing resistance to the war Iraq,
and the Democrats likely to take back the Congress in mid-term elections,
the Bush administration is on the ropes. And so it is particularly
worrying that President Bush has seen fit, at this juncture to, in effect,
declare himself dictator." -- Frank Morales
http://www.uruknet.biz/?p=m27769&hd=0&size=1&l=e&fark

"Right you are correct. Someone hooked me. I do believe in building
relationships. That is what Christians are required to do. I am amoral.
I am sure you know what that means. So are Scorpios. I am being
'protected' by the Formosa Rule because of my 'mental illness'. I am not
targeting 'teh Mop Jockey'. You are and you are using me as a bait.
Please stop. I have my own fish to reel in. Leave me alone. It is my hope
that I will be able to catch a fish and reel it in for you. Once my
retired bishop thought I was fishing for him and he took the bait, alas
it wasn't me and that spelled the demise of our relationship. Have a
little bit more faith in me. An Eastern Orthodox bishop thought I was
fishing for him and willingly, proudly and defiantly took the bait on
public record, and it wasn't even me. Give me a break." -- Atlanta
Olympiada "Erica" Kane yammered in

"It does to a certain extant physically and theoretically
it holds even into the quantum but there observational confirmation is
limited or non existent. That's the problem and the major stumbling
block to field unification. For Dr. Einstein held out that a physical
based field theory should be sought out and not left to quantum
uncertainty of how the universe primly base works. Man made coordinate
systems are fine without knowing from where or what is the base essence
of what the space as deduced field is composed of, but not totally
satisfactory. Anomalies keep space cropping up and scientists have to
keep adjusting for these unexpected events. It's like a blind man that
has memorized his physical surroundings to a point he feels very
comfortable until that one new or unexpected event pops up and he's lost
and fumbling." -- nightbat, in one of his more lucid moments.

To Whom It May Concern: Att'y Michael James Cranston stalker kook, Esq.,
is a dogfucker and Kook of the Month for March 2007
Art Deco

-- David Tholen
h***@centurytel.net
Hi, Tholen Obsessed Gay Ko0k Art Deco!!!!
Synthetic Networked Android Responsible for Killing and Yardwork

Art Deco

-- David Tholen
h***@centurytel.net
2008-07-13 02:20:25 UTC
Post by Art Deco
Post by Art Deco
:nelohT Double
Classic erroneous presupposition, and rather ironic, coming from
someone obsessed with me, as evidenced by over a thousand instances
of "Hi, Tholen"
in your recent postings, Deco.
Hi, Tholen!
Hi, Tholen!
Hi, Tholen!
Hi, Tholen!
Hi, Tholen!
Hi, Tholen!
Hi, Tholen!
Hi, Tholen Obsessed Ko0k Art Deco a.k.a. Carl Osterwald (failed scientist
and had to settle for an engineer degree)

JanBen Hëlmüt
2008-07-08 13:19:56 UTC
Post by Art Deco
Post by Art Deco
nelohT Double
Classic erroneous presupposition, and rather ironic, coming from
someone
obsessed with me, as evidenced by over a thousand instances of "Hi,
Tholen"
in your recent postings, Deco.
Hi, Tholen!
Oh shut up and have a twinkie.