BULLSHIT! VOTE FRAUD
Peter J Ross
2004-09-10 01:12:20 UTC
Uh... it is alt.KOOK.peter-j-ross. Not FAN. KOOK.
ftp> dir alt.kook.pe*
200 PORT command successful. Consider using PASV.
150 Here comes the directory listing.
226 Directory send OK.
No such group.
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=alt.kook.peter-j-
ross&btnG=Search
No such group.
It exists on Altopia, along with the eighty others. They probably
contributed something to Biff Mullins's CNotM win.
I think it IS fan. I think you're in love with the man, personally. I can
understand that - hell, I'm a fan of PJR myself.
*blush*

alt.fan.pjr [added] is in Google Groups, but I don't know how many
servers carry it. So far, chuckles lysaght has been the only kook
obsessed enough to start a thread there.
--
PJR :-)
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQs:

(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)
Jimmy Snibbler
2004-09-10 03:06:54 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
alt.fan.pjr [added] is in Google Groups, but I don't know how many
servers carry it. So far, chuckles lysaght has been the only kook
obsessed enough to start a thread there.
Let's keep the fire burning, then, and add this thread to
alt.fan.jimmy-snibbler as well.

Jimmy Snibbler
Dr. Flonkenstein
2004-09-11 03:41:28 UTC
Post by Jimmy Snibbler
Post by Peter J Ross
alt.fan.pjr [added] is in Google Groups, but I don't know how many
servers carry it. So far, chuckles lysaght has been the only kook
obsessed enough to start a thread there.
Let's keep the fire burning, then, and add this thread to
alt.fan.jimmy-snibbler as well.
Jeezz, I forgot about that alt.genius.dr-flonkenstein group as well!

added.

NTW it's not on google so one can exchange info that will not be archived!
Post by Jimmy Snibbler
--
Jimmy Snibbler
--

The Way of the Kook:
http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm
yyyiiinnnggg
2004-09-10 05:39:49 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
Uh... it is alt.KOOK.peter-j-ross. Not FAN. KOOK.
ftp> dir alt.kook.pe*
200 PORT command successful. Consider using PASV.
150 Here comes the directory listing.
226 Directory send OK.
No such group.
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=alt.kook.peter-j-
ross&btnG=Search
No such group.
It exists on Altopia, along with the eighty others. They probably
contributed something to Biff Mullins's CNotM win.
Everything exists in altopia, Did you create ngs using lines of my essay?
where is Biff and Helmet?
Post by Peter J Ross
I think it IS fan. I think you're in love with the man, personally. I can
understand that - hell, I'm a fan of PJR myself.
*blush*
alt.fan.pjr [added] is in Google Groups, but I don't know how many
servers carry it. So far, chuckles lysaght has been the only kook
obsessed enough to start a thread there.
what an achievement, FNVWturd.
Post by Peter J Ross
--
PJR :-)