ATTENTION MR. POUNDER
ah
2008-09-22 01:56:27 UTC
[Pounder stomping grounds added]
Does Mr. Pounder know that his soul mate Naked Gonad is out alone
in
demon.local?
Do you, Pounder?
--
ah
Hallo ah :-)))))))))
Time is not my friend at the moment.
But, you have all the time in the World.
Not so.
Truly, it's all in your head, Pounder.
Gonad can look after himself I am sure.
Gonad's pussy's been bleedin' all over demon.local, and we just
won't
stand
for it.
How goes it with you Sir?
Over-paid and under-worked, as usual.
Snap.
Oi!
I sure wish I could vote for that Obama fellow . . . .
I suspect that the worst is going to happen.
Were it true, I'd be dead already.
--
ah
YOU'RE NOT DEAD?!?
ah
h***@centurytel.net
2008-09-22 03:46:46 UTC
Post by ah
[...]
In your dreams, OLD Dud....

Your Pal,
HJ

p.s. I win again!
GitRDunn
2008-09-22 11:09:07 UTC
Post by ah
[...]
You should have your nuts cut off and shoved down your fucking throat, dark
meat.
h***@centurytel.net

John C.
Wim Jay
2008-09-22 14:59:35 UTC
Post by h***@centurytel.net
John C.
Hi Ronald's friend!
Wim
h***@centurytel.net
2008-09-22 17:01:17 UTC
Post by Wim Jay
Post by h***@centurytel.net
John C.
Hi Ronald's friend!
--
Wim Va Jay-Jay
Hi Richard Simmon's friend!

John C.
ah
2008-09-26 10:21:48 UTC
Post by GitRDunn
Post by ah
[...]
You too, Nance.

Coat's outside the door...
ah
Git_RDunn
Stop talking with your mouth full fag boy.
ah
2008-09-27 04:17:57 UTC
Post by Git_RDunn
Post by ah
Post by GitRDunn
Post by ah
[...]
that way, Nance --->

*pats*
ah
Git_RDunn
I'm not leaving. That's not even my coat, molester boy.
ah
2008-10-01 01:24:25 UTC
Post by Git_RDunn
Post by ah
Post by Git_RDunn
Post by ah
Post by GitRDunn
Post by ah
[...]
Don't you have a fabulous car (full of gas) idling in hopes you'll reunite it
with its three siblings inside the spacious garage attached to your
magnificent estate-home?
ah
ah
2008-10-14 02:47:24 UTC
Post by ah
Post by Git_RDunn
Post by ah
Post by Git_RDunn
Post by ah
Post by GitRDunn
Post by ah
[...]
Note: no response.
ah
John "C"
2008-10-14 10:37:48 UTC
Post by ah
Post by ah
In article
Post by ah
In article
Post by ah
In article
Post by ah
[...]
Note: "ah" has a "White Mustache" thanks to Deco.

HJ