readfreenews
Aratzio
2005-05-24 00:00:33 UTC
I did try to sign up for readfreenews last week. I've yet to hear back
from Mike Horwath. Guess he doesn't love me.
Try email?
Nah, I used his web form.
http://cust.readfreenews.net/login.php
Yes, that one.
And...you didn't get your confirmation email?
It worked this time. Thanks!
This post, which is off-topic in alt.config, has been reported to your
Usenet provider.
PJR :-)
This poster, which is off-kilter in alt.fan.pjr, has been reported, to
your usenet provider.
--
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems,
but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
PJR
2005-05-24 00:49:52 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.config,alt.free.newsservers,alt.fan.pjr
Fanboi.

PJR :-)
--
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/

[To reply by email, remove "NOSPAM".]
Aratzio
2005-05-24 02:41:35 UTC
Post by PJR
Newsgroups: alt.config,alt.free.newsservers,alt.fan.pjr
Fanboi.
PJR :-)
Snip-and-run wanktard.
PJR
2005-05-24 02:53:17 UTC
Post by Aratzio
Post by PJR
Newsgroups: alt.config,alt.free.newsservers,alt.fan.pjr
Fanboi.
PJR :-)
Snip-and-run wanktard.
If you're not careful I'll nominate you for an alt.flame award, n00bs.

One of the REALLY BAD alt.flame awards.

PJR :-)

Aratzio
2005-05-24 12:20:41 UTC
Post by PJR
Post by Aratzio
Post by PJR
Newsgroups: alt.config,alt.free.newsservers,alt.fan.pjr
Fanboi.
PJR :-)
Snip-and-run wanktard.
If you're not careful I'll nominate you for an alt.flame award, n00bs.
One of the REALLY BAD alt.flame awards.
PJR :-)
You have been borged by the alt.flame hive mind.
--
Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?