OK ah, since we like Watts
Art Deco
2005-04-10 15:14:41 UTC
Be still! and revere ah, who blessed us with their presence on 09 Apr
2005...
Watts?
[...]
Douche Bag....
FILTH!
Get him out of demon.local!
Followups set!
Complaints sent!
--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

<http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/alexa/socks.html>
<http://www.petitmorte.net/cujo/kazoo/kazoo.html>
ah
2005-04-11 12:13:35 UTC
Post by Art Deco
Be still! and revere ah, who blessed us with their presence on 09 Apr
2005...
Watts?
[...]
Douche Bag....
FILTH!
Get him out of demon.local!
Followups set!
Complaints sent!
Flowers sent!
--
ah

/\_/|
=0-0=
\'I'|
((J(=__/
Aratzio
Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?
ah
2005-04-12 01:25:02 UTC
Post by Aratzio
Post by ah
Post by Art Deco
Be still! and revere ah, who blessed us with their presence on 09 Apr
2005...
Watts?
[...]
Douche Bag....
FILTH!
Get him out of demon.local!
Followups set!
Complaints sent!
Flowers sent!
Ten Cent!
50 Cent!
--
ah

/\_/|
=0-0=
\'I'|
((J(=__/
Aratzio
2005-04-12 01:47:33 UTC
Post by ah
Post by Aratzio
Post by ah
Post by Art Deco
Be still! and revere ah, who blessed us with their presence on 09 Apr
2005...
Watts?
[...]
Douche Bag....
FILTH!
Get him out of demon.local!
Followups set!
Complaints sent!
Flowers sent!
Ten Cent!
50 Cent!
20 percent!
--
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems,
but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
ah
2005-04-12 04:17:05 UTC
Post by Aratzio
Post by ah
Post by Aratzio
Post by ah
Post by Art Deco
Be still! and revere ah, who blessed us with their presence on 09 Apr
2005...
Watts?
[...]
Douche Bag....
FILTH!
Get him out of demon.local!
Followups set!
Complaints sent!
Flowers sent!
Ten Cent!
50 Cent!
20 percent!
-10 centigrade!
--
ah

/\_/|
=0-0=
\'I'|
((J(=__/
Aratzio
Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?
PMD
2005-04-12 19:36:08 UTC
Post by Aratzio
Post by ah
Post by Aratzio
Post by ah
Post by Aratzio
Post by ah
Post by Art Deco
Be still! and revere ah, who blessed us with their presence on 09 Apr
2005...
Watts?
[...]
Douche Bag....
FILTH!
Get him out of demon.local!
Followups set!
Complaints sent!
Flowers sent!
Ten Cent!
50 Cent!
20 percent!
-10 centigrade!
200 Kelvin
38DD [I'm no good at this am I? I'll get me coat.]
--
~PMD~

Squadron Leader
ah
2005-04-14 04:08:54 UTC
Post by PMD
Post by Aratzio
Post by ah
Post by Aratzio
Post by ah
Post by Aratzio
Post by ah
Post by Art Deco
Be still! and revere ah, who blessed us with their presence on 09 Apr
2005...
Watts?
[...]
Douche Bag....
FILTH!
Get him out of demon.local!
Followups set!
Complaints sent!
Flowers sent!
Ten Cent!
50 Cent!
20 percent!
-10 centigrade!
200 Kelvin
38DD [I'm no good at this am I? I'll get me coat.]
Practice, Grasshumper. Practice.
--
ah

/\_/|