The Chief F**ktard Flaked Out On His So-Called "Friends" Twice This Weekend!
ah
2006-05-30 02:14:07 UTC
Fart's buddies thought they had him all lined up to make a guest
appearance on 3943 khz, via Echolink, over the weekend. First he told
them he would make his appearance on Saturday, but he totally blew them
off. Then they told everyone that Fart would appear on Sunday night
FOR SURE! But he stood them up again! I'm telling you, the guy is the
biggest flake that ever existed. I'll bet he's NEVER going to go back
on the air for Premiere Radio.
http://www.blackjelly.com/Mag/gallery/kli3.htm
ah
Fred
2006-05-30 12:43:22 UTC
Dear Ah: You like that picture, don't you? You have really posted that
link a lot! I am glad that you find it so amusing. Bye for now. Fred
ah
2006-05-31 00:20:56 UTC
Post by Fred
Dear Ah: You like that picture, don't you? You have really posted that
link a lot! I am glad that you find it so amusing. Bye for now. Fred
Have a very brown day.
--
ah