KotM NOMINATION: Re: Ko0KFITE!!! Re: Your World Is Ending Re: Dec 21st 2012, just another manic monday? Yes.
ah
2007-10-15 23:50:01 UTC
Non sequitur -- the subject was your delusional belief about 8-bit
indexed bit images.
Are you developing Alzheimers? That was not the subjected you replyed
to.
And exactly what image are you talking about? All of my non animated
pictures are stored in JPG.
As for the animations, only the blinking rainbow stars in the
background, and a few other backgrounds are stored as gif. If internet
explorer had support for mng background animations, I would of course
have used mng animations instead.
If Internet Explorer had an electric ass wiper, would you use it?
Art Deco
2007-10-20 02:14:04 UTC
Post by ah
Non sequitur -- the subject was your delusional belief about 8-bit
indexed bit images.
Are you developing Alzheimers? That was not the subjected you replyed
to.
And exactly what image are you talking about? All of my non animated
pictures are stored in JPG.
As for the animations, only the blinking rainbow stars in the
background, and a few other backgrounds are stored as gif. If internet
explorer had support for mng background animations, I would of course
have used mng animations instead.
If Internet Explorer had an electric ass wiper, would you use it?
He's holding out for the monosodium glutamate update.
as designated by Brad Guth
COOSN-266-06-39716
ah
I'm still astounded that one atom of sodium can produce so much flavo(u)r.
Art Deco
2007-10-20 21:17:00 UTC
Post by ah
Post by Art Deco
Post by ah
Non sequitur -- the subject was your delusional belief about 8-bit
indexed bit images.
Are you developing Alzheimers? That was not the subjected you replyed
to.
And exactly what image are you talking about? All of my non animated
pictures are stored in JPG.
As for the animations, only the blinking rainbow stars in the
background, and a few other backgrounds are stored as gif. If internet
explorer had support for mng background animations, I would of course
have used mng animations instead.
If Internet Explorer had an electric ass wiper, would you use it?
He's holding out for the monosodium glutamate update.
I'm still astounded that one atom of sodium can produce so much flavo(u)r.
Tri-sodium has quite a kick to it.
as designated by Brad Guth
COOSN-266-06-39716
ah
Woot!
Art Deco
2007-10-22 01:15:26 UTC
Post by Art Deco
Post by ah
Post by Art Deco
Post by ah
Non sequitur -- the subject was your delusional belief about 8-bit
indexed bit images.
Are you developing Alzheimers? That was not the subjected you replyed
to.
And exactly what image are you talking about? All of my non animated
pictures are stored in JPG.
As for the animations, only the blinking rainbow stars in the
background, and a few other backgrounds are stored as gif. If internet
explorer had support for mng background animations, I would of course
have used mng animations instead.
If Internet Explorer had an electric ass wiper, would you use it?
He's holding out for the monosodium glutamate update.
I'm still astounded that one atom of sodium can produce so much flavo(u)r.
Tri-sodium has quite a kick to it.
Woot!
Don't bother, it will be a regulated substance soon.
as designated by Brad Guth
COOSN-266-06-39716
John "C"
2007-10-22 02:04:09 UTC
Don't bother, it will be a restricted substance soon.
Stupid Deco!

Number One
--
http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/1863611

Thanks and enjoy the show!
ah
Another fine condiment subjugated to Schedule-40 laws. Blast!
John "C"
2007-10-22 03:59:09 UTC
Another fine ejaculation dedicated from me to Art Deco. Bang!
The nurses at the Nursing-Home hate it when Andrew does that.

Number One
--
Math Camp:
http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/1861764

Thanks and enjoy the show!
Art Deco
2007-10-22 04:06:40 UTC
Post by ah
Post by Art Deco
Post by Art Deco
Post by ah
Post by Art Deco
Post by ah
[...]
Then there is that nasty solvent -- dihydrogen monoxide.
as designated by Brad Guth
COOSN-266-06-39716
John "C"
2007-10-22 04:18:21 UTC
Then there is that nasty substance on my Huge White SanFrancisco Style
Mustache.

Gee (jizz) I wonder (jizz) what it (jizz) could be (jizz)?

Number One

Thanks and enjoy the show!
ah
Nasty things, those manoiger trois.
John "C"
2007-10-23 02:21:50 UTC
Nasty things, on my upper lip.
Number One
--

AUKers on Holiday

Click here to check it out:

http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/1863702

Thanks and enjoy the show!
Marcia
Better or worse than a fromage a trois?
Art Deco
2007-10-26 23:52:20 UTC
Post by Marcia
Post by ah
Post by Art Deco
Post by ah
Post by Art Deco
Post by Art Deco
Post by ah
Post by Art Deco
Post by ah
[...]
I could have been getting TholenPoints for this thread.
as designated by Brad Guth
COOSN-266-06-39716
John "C"
2007-10-22 02:03:23 UTC
Woot!
Think all day on that come-back, OLD timer?

Number One