NOMINATION: Fuck Off Maak CNotM -> Re: Maak declares victory
Peter J Ross
2004-10-27 02:27:54 UTC
Did you know PJR is proud on that lits of revenge newgroups?
I have all the names engraved on an urn containing Biffie's net.ashes.
I wouln't be surprised if he completes your lits with the ones you
forgot.
Too much trouble. The knowledge that my fame is spreading is enough
for me.
Please be careful with that Troll.
Troll? Moi?

PJR :-)
--
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/

"There are more instances of the abridgment of freedoms of the people
by gradual and silent encroachment of those in power than by violent
and sudden usurpations."
- James Madison (June 6, 1788)

[To reply by email, remove "NOSPAM".]
2Rowdy
2004-10-27 16:52:48 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
Did you know PJR is proud on that lits of revenge newgroups?
I have all the names engraved on an urn containing Biffie's
net.ashes.
Please, please, don't mention *that* name.
<ever, ever again>
Post by Peter J Ross
I wouln't be surprised if he completes your lits with the ones you
forgot.
Too much trouble. The knowledge that my fame is spreading is enough
for me.
A satisfied Troll. Odd and remarkable.
Post by Peter J Ross
Please be careful with that Troll.
Troll? Moi?
Oui. Vous! Très dangereux. :-)
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
Wie moet op de news:alt.nl.schandpaal belanden?