[proposal] alt.pedo.links
ah
2008-10-04 01:46:04 UTC
says...
Git_RDunn wrote...
Now, how about some ice cream with that
humble pie.
Are you taking orders?
I'll have vanilla, ta.
Sprinkles?
I heard you like the golden shower faggot boy.
Pleased you to be stopping thinking about me and sex at the same time.
Don't flatter yourself. I think of you and then clean up the shit my dog just
took because that's as high as you go on the food chain. You are just plain
shit. Period.
Ewww, ah is a bloody period!
:-)
Uni
I told you, his Pollack wife is like a hockey goalie. She changes her pads
every three periods.
Know a bit about teh menses, Nance?
ah
Git_RDunn
2008-10-04 19:22:45 UTC
Post by ah
says...
Git_RDunn wrote...
Now, how about some ice cream with that
humble pie.
Are you taking orders?
I'll have vanilla, ta.
Sprinkles?
I heard you like the golden shower faggot boy.
Pleased you to be stopping thinking about me and sex at the same time.
Don't flatter yourself. I think of you and then clean up the shit my dog just
took because that's as high as you go on the food chain. You are just plain
shit. Period.
Ewww, ah is a bloody period!
:-)
Uni
I told you, his Pollack wife is like a hockey goalie. She changes her pads
every three periods.
Know a bit about teh menses, Nance?
You seem to. Now, reply and look stupid. I dare you.