Compliments received from a Webbie (was:Re: Who should be the next Pope~a Universe of Women's Issues?)
PJR
2005-04-09 23:30:17 UTC
ross is a non productive TURD~troll waiting to post on the time but is a
non poet or writer and not as good a troll as ggamble~or others....
look at HIs photo on the gallery ~he is demented , deformed, a butt plug
up his misused ass~ while he makes his used Hp computer do things it
doesn't want to.....
.sig!

PJR :-)
--
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/

[To reply by email, remove "NOSPAM".]
M.H.Benders
2005-04-09 23:35:10 UTC
ross is a non productive TURD~troll waiting to post on the time but is a
non poet or writer and not as good a troll as ggamble~or others....
True.
look at HIs photo on the gallery ~he is demented , deformed, a butt plug
up his misused ass~
Can't argue with that.
while he makes his used Hp computer do things it
doesn't want to.....
Ross, a HP? Tell us it isn't true...

M.H.Benders
--
Bender, Benders, Bendert:
http://www.kannibaal.nl

'Dichter dan ooit is het geluk nabij.
Ik voel het in de armen en de benen
die meebewegen en ook aan het hoofd
wordt het met duizend wimpers uitgedoofd
en blijft het zwevend voor mij uit verschenen
komt weer terug en is nog niet voorbij'

Gerrit Achterberg, Nachtpauwoog
PJR
2005-04-10 00:03:40 UTC
Post by M.H.Benders
ross is a non productive TURD~troll waiting to post on the time but is a
non poet or writer and not as good a troll as ggamble~or others....
True.
Has ggamble won three Usenet awards for trolling? Have you?
Post by M.H.Benders
look at HIs photo on the gallery ~he is demented , deformed, a butt plug
up his misused ass~
Can't argue with that.
Maybe it's time to have a new picture taken, now that my hair is six
inches longer.
Post by M.H.Benders
while he makes his used Hp computer do things it
doesn't want to.....
Ross, a HP? Tell us it isn't true...
I prefer a mix 'n' match of cheap generic hardware, actually.
Post by M.H.Benders
M.H.Benders (second best troll in RAP)
Heh. Heh. Heh.

PJR :-) mhm34x8, WSD # 42, Smeeter # 30, TNPJRL # aleph-null
Pierre Salinger Memorial "Hook, Line & Sinker" Award, Dec 2003
Alt.Hackers.Malicious "Wittiest Troll of the Year" Award, 2003
Alt.Hackers.Malicious "Wittiest Troll of the Year" Award, 2004

M.H.Benders
2005-04-10 00:32:36 UTC
Post by PJR
Post by M.H.Benders
Can't argue with that.
Maybe it's time to have a new picture taken, now that my hair is six
inches longer.
Disgusting. We all know when that 'hairthing' started. Poor Jim still
pretends he has to move hills around in his garden.
Post by PJR
Post by M.H.Benders
M.H.Benders (second best troll in RAP)
You misspelled 'first' and 'poet' in just one line.

PJR
2005-04-10 01:01:49 UTC
Post by M.H.Benders
Post by PJR
Post by M.H.Benders
Can't argue with that.
Maybe it's time to have a new picture taken, now that my hair is six
inches longer.
Disgusting. We all know when that 'hairthing' started. Poor Jim still
pretends he has to move hills around in his garden.
Have you asked your girlfrend what she thinks about men with long,
naturally wavy, auburn hair, of the kind that a girl can endless run
her fingers through, Martijn?

And why have you joined the traitorous Baldie Faction, anyway?
Post by M.H.Benders
Post by PJR
Post by M.H.Benders
M.H.Benders (second best troll in RAP)
You misspelled 'first' and 'poet' in just one line.
If Jerry Jenkins doesn't win Colin's poll, I might have to agree that
it's fixed.

PJR :-)

Ross
2005-04-09 23:53:49 UTC
ross is a non productive TURD~troll waiting to post on the time but is a
non poet or writer and not as good a troll as ggamble~or others....
look at HIs photo on the gallery ~he is demented , deformed, a butt plug
up his misused ass~ while he makes his used Hp computer do things it
doesn't want to.....
.sig!
...to have said of one, "while he makes his used Hp computer do things it
doesn't want to.....", is a high compliment indeed!

R.
Go not to Usenet for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.
PJR
2005-04-10 01:17:40 UTC
Post by Ross
ross is a non productive TURD~troll waiting to post on the time but is a
non poet or writer and not as good a troll as ggamble~or others....
look at HIs photo on the gallery ~he is demented , deformed, a butt plug
up his misused ass~ while he makes his used Hp computer do things it
doesn't want to.....
.sig!
...to have said of one, "while he makes his used Hp computer do things it
doesn't want to.....", is a high compliment indeed!
It reminds me of my first ever fanboi, ***@webtv, a few months
before I ever heard of AUK, and a week or two before chuckles first
threatened to kill me:

"I'd just like to say thankyou so very, very much for even considering
reading my poetry. If that's what we should even call it. I mean
compared to the great Peter J Ross I am nothing. You are so superior
to all. So you think. We're all equals and you can't judge shit. If
you want something superior to all just remember this name... Jesse
Schafer. I'm takin' over bitch, and Peter J Ross will remain nameless
in my fame because ultimatly no one gives a fuck if you're dead or
alive. When you go to sleep to night you better pray. Pray that God
will take away your writing ablity. It only leaves you in depression
of me." - kookfart sent to my inbox by Jesbo3

Yeah, I'm nameless in Jesse Schafer's fame all right, and I've been
in depression of him ever since. Ask anybody.

Or ask ggamble about Jesbo's numerous odes to ggamble's dick. You
missed some great kooks by not reading the poetry newsgroups a few
years ago.

PJ "Ain't nostalgia great?" R :-)

ggamble
2005-04-10 02:57:30 UTC
Post by PJR
. You
missed some great kooks by not reading the poetry newsgroups a few
years ago.
PJ "Ain't nostalgia great?" R :-)
I remember jesbo.

He was kind of like marg, but with benders' incoherence.
I'm pretty sure he was about thirteen years old.

S***@hotmail.com
2005-04-10 01:40:51 UTC
Post by Ross
ross is a non productive TURD~troll waiting to post all the time
but is a
Post by Ross
look at HIs photo on the gallery ~he is demented , deformed, a butt plug
up his misused ass~ while he makes his used Hp computer do things it
doesn't want to.....
.sig!
...to have said of one, "while he makes his used Hp computer do things it
doesn't want to.....", is a high compliment indeed!
R.
--
Go not to Usenet for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Last Week I went to get emails on my sony vaio computer at msn.com
~part of webtv and msn.one plan~
this took one hour of my time~first the ad spy ware had to be updated
and such...
however, I like webtv because of the big screen.
"""""""""""""""""""""""
~ now this is all part of a plan by the TV and Computer companies to
not market you the LCD TVS~ HD for computers at reasonable prices~STILL
SEVERAL THOUSAND FOR A PRODUCT THAT COULD SELL FOR $400 OR LESS~BUT IS
$2,500
Plasma TV WAS/IS a FAILURE!!!!!
SO NOW BACK TO THE INSULTS AND TROLLS OF MY CLASSIC POSTS
You can see Ross has a little bit of coloring in his hair,
in his old Poetry~pictures by Cook~ his face damaged by teenage acne,
Horribly scarred by acne he has beocme the Troll of the Opera~
j.nottingham