Phlat-arse beware
ah
2009-03-26 01:53:30 UTC
I'll have you know NewsMaestro is a very capable and respectable news
more than I can help it if some people use their guns to rob banks. I
Supertool. Sometimes I think people are just jealous because what they
new toy then nobody else can either. Is that it?
This new beta version, among other things, has an 'emulator' feature. It
snapshotted as far as the headers they produce in standard
v.(whatever) or XNews v.(whatever) etc. If I want to forge --- errrr
headers all I have to do is look at their headers and see what news
using that client, too. Pretty slick.
It has some other neat stuff automated, too. Sure it's capable of real
Usenetizen so don't believe those who say otherwise.
Hey Greggy! I removed half your lines, can you see a difference? ;)
It makes more sense now.
It's Miller Time, not MillerT. Makes more sense now.
:-)
Uni
That's where I got the nym. :)
You sure have lousy taste in beer! Miller makes crap beer. I'd as soon drink
horse piss.
I don't drink it; I just added a "T" to the end of my name because there are
other millers on some of the sites I frequent, apparently.
I usually drink Sam Adams. Tell me that's piss, too. Go ahead.
A Yank yuppie 'designer beer' - that Sam Adams. Metrosexuals drink that crap. Real men drink Guinness Extra Stout.
What do you drink, then?
--
ah

metro-golden-meower
2009-03-26 19:46:46 UTC
Post by ah
[...]
ok. having had samuel adams i can honestly say its girly piss like every big us brewery excuse for beer.
Post by ah
A Yank yuppie 'designer beer' - that Sam Adams. Metrosexuals drink that crap. Real men drink Guinness Extra Stout.
guinness is only good if its brewed with lify water in ireland. the shite from london is nowhere near comparible to the real
irish drink.
Post by ah
What do you drink, then?
theasksons old peculiar and guinness. why? you geting a round in, matey?
ah
2009-03-26 21:47:44 UTC
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
[...]
Merkins are about effect, not substance.
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
A Yank yuppie 'designer beer' - that Sam Adams. Metrosexuals drink that crap. Real men drink Guinness Extra Stout.
guinness is only good if its brewed with lify water in ireland. the shite from london is nowhere near comparible to the real
irish drink.
That wouldn't be Guinness, then.
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
What do you drink, then?
theasksons old peculiar and guinness.
Black and weird?
Post by metro-golden-meower
why?
Ackchewly, my query was an intended demasculinisation of Gweg.
Post by metro-golden-meower
you geting a round in, matey?
Teh better question might be "You not get()ing a round in, matey?"

:D
--
ah

http://youtu.be/FtX8nswnUKU
metro-golden-meower
2009-03-28 16:49:55 UTC
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
[...]
why enjoy the taste of what you are drinking when getting completely wankerd is your sole aim.
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
A Yank yuppie 'designer beer' - that Sam Adams. Metrosexuals drink that crap. Real men drink Guinness Extra Stout.
guinness is only good if its brewed with lify water in ireland. the shite from london is nowhere near comparible to the real
irish drink.
That wouldn't be Guinness, then.
real guinness is brewed with water from teh river lify.
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
What do you drink, then?
theasksons old peculiar and guinness.
Black and weird?
that's one way to put it. theakstons old peculiar is just a damn good and strong beer that gets one extreemly drunk.
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
why?
Ackchewly, my query was an intended demasculinisation of Gweg.
it back fired on j00. neener.
JUST BUY ME BEER, AFTER ALL YOU X-POSTED OVER HERE ABOUT IT.
Peter J Ross
2009-03-28 19:31:55 UTC
In alt.fan.pjr on Sat, 28 Mar 2009 16:49:55 +0000, metro-golden-meower
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
[...]
It amazes me that Special Brew and British Fortified Wine aren't well
known in the USA.
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
A Yank yuppie 'designer beer' - that Sam Adams. Metrosexuals drink that crap. Real men drink Guinness Extra Stout.
guinness is only good if its brewed with lify water in ireland. the shite from london is nowhere near comparible to the real
irish drink.
That wouldn't be Guinness, then.
real guinness is brewed with water from teh river lify.
And outside Ireland it comes only in bottles (just like habitual sperm
donors).
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
What do you drink, then?
theasksons old peculiar and guinness.
Black and weird?
that's one way to put it. theakstons old peculiar is just a damn good and strong beer that gets one extreemly drunk.
Old Timer is a good alternative.

<http://www.wadworth.co.uk/ourbeers.html> (Scroll down.)

It's stronger than Old Peculier, and IMO it tastes at least as good.
But the draft version is probably (like 6X) incapable of travelling
long distances well.
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
why?
Ackchewly, my query was an intended demasculinisation of Gweg.
it back fired on j00. neener.
Anyway, how can one demasculinise a ladyboy like Greg?
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
you geting a round in, matey?
Teh better question might be "You not get()ing a round in, matey?"
:D
JUST BUY ME BEER, AFTER ALL YOU X-POSTED OVER HERE ABOUT IT.
Whoever xposted to alt.fan.pjr owes me a pint too. This is a nice
clean group, where off-topic xposting is forbidden on pain of being
reported to your TCP/IP.
--
PJR :-)
slrn newsreader v0.9.9p1: http://slrn.sourceforge.net/
newsgroup name validator: http://pjr.lasnobberia.net/usenet/validator
Aratzio
2009-03-28 20:01:01 UTC
On Sat, 28 Mar 2009 19:31:55 +0000, in the land of
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, Peter J Ross
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
you geting a round in, matey?
Teh better question might be "You not get()ing a round in, matey?"
:D
JUST BUY ME BEER, AFTER ALL YOU X-POSTED OVER HERE ABOUT IT.
Whoever xposted to alt.fan.pjr owes me a pint too. This is a nice
clean group, where off-topic xposting is forbidden on pain of being
reported to your TCP/IP.
Just think how much better you would like lager, pilsner, ale, stout &
porter if you brits were even half as good as the Blegians at the
brewing arts.
Peter J Ross
2009-03-28 20:45:37 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
Whoever xposted to alt.fan.pjr owes me a pint too. This is a nice
clean group, where off-topic xposting is forbidden on pain of being
reported to your TCP/IP.
Just think how much better you would like lager, pilsner, ale, stout &
porter if you brits were even half as good as the Blegians at the
brewing arts.
This might interest you:

<http://www.skyebrewery.co.uk/products.php>

The Cuillin Beast is probably worth tasting, and the bottled Oyster Stout
sounds very promising to me, since I've never drunk anything described
as oyster stout that wasn#t delicious.

I hope you can find them in Italy. Residents of the USA have already
had their palates destroyed by Bud, Miller, and the Californians'
pathetic attempts to imitate real French wine.
metro-golden-meower
have you ever tried our _GOOD_ beers?
Aratzio
Yes, the Belgians are better.
metro-golden-meower
name names of the _good_ english beers you have tried.
ah
2009-04-05 05:11:47 UTC
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
you geting a round in, matey?
Teh better question might be "You not get()ing a round in, matey?"
:D
JUST BUY ME BEER, AFTER ALL YOU X-POSTED OVER HERE ABOUT IT.
Whoever xposted to alt.fan.pjr owes me a pint too. This is a nice
clean group, where off-topic xposting is forbidden on pain of being
reported to your TCP/IP.
Just think how much better you would like lager, pilsner, ale, stout &
porter if you brits were even half as good as the Blegians at the
brewing arts.
have you ever tried our _GOOD_ beers?
Yes, the Belgians are better.
name names of the _good_ english beers you have tried.
Uh, pilsner, ale . . . and lager!
--
ah

http://youtu.be/FtX8nswnUKU
metro-golden-meower
2009-04-05 13:37:35 UTC
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
you geting a round in, matey?
Teh better question might be "You not get()ing a round in, matey?"
:D
JUST BUY ME BEER, AFTER ALL YOU X-POSTED OVER HERE ABOUT IT.
Whoever xposted to alt.fan.pjr owes me a pint too. This is a nice
clean group, where off-topic xposting is forbidden on pain of being
reported to your TCP/IP.
Just think how much better you would like lager, pilsner, ale, stout &
porter if you brits were even half as good as the Blegians at the
brewing arts.
have you ever tried our _GOOD_ beers?
Yes, the Belgians are better.
name names of the _good_ english beers you have tried.
Uh, pilsner, ale . . . and lager!
that is types, not names. anyway, pilsner and lager are euroshite and not english. beer and stout is our brew.
--
_
/ _ | _| _ _
| \| \_/ |\ |_ | Z J .'\|\/\/|/`. L Q | | | \ | | | \| \_ |_
| | |> (.)(.) <| | |
| | =====:|__|:===== | |
_.--'"\ J J =====::\/::===== F F /"`--._
.--. _.-' _\ \ \ \ \_/\_/ / / / /_ `-._ .--.
( `-| _..' _..._'.' \ `-..'` `. .-' / `.`_..._ `.._ |-' )
|`-.|_.-'.' .-' _) .-'`. `-.______.-' .'`-. (_ `-. `.`-._|.-'|
| ( .( .--(_!-' .'-._ .' `. _.-`. `-!_)--. ). ) |
`-.__.-'\-._!'|' \ _.' | == == | `._ / `|`!_.-/`-.__.-'
\ | `--' \`---.__| (`--') |__.---'/ `--' | /
`--' \.`-._____\ \ / /_____.-'./ `--'
`-._______`-..-'_______.-'
`-..-'

Lt. Colonel/1st Virginia Volunteers/Cesium Brigade
Alcotrol Labs Dept of R & D
mhm x v i x i i i
Aratzio
2009-04-05 15:24:22 UTC
On Sun, 05 Apr 2009 14:37:35 +0100, in the land of
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
you geting a round in, matey?
Teh better question might be "You not get()ing a round in, matey?"
:D
JUST BUY ME BEER, AFTER ALL YOU X-POSTED OVER HERE ABOUT IT.
Whoever xposted to alt.fan.pjr owes me a pint too. This is a nice
clean group, where off-topic xposting is forbidden on pain of being
reported to your TCP/IP.
Just think how much better you would like lager, pilsner, ale, stout &
porter if you brits were even half as good as the Blegians at the
brewing arts.
have you ever tried our _GOOD_ beers?
Yes, the Belgians are better.
name names of the _good_ english beers you have tried.
Uh, pilsner, ale . . . and lager!
that is types, not names. anyway, pilsner and lager are euroshite and not english. beer and stout is our brew.
Dunno their names, pubs around RAF Marham back in the 70's. Drive
around until you see a building lit up in the evening with a few
bicycles and a lorry or two. "Look, there is a pub". Go in, buy the
house a round (there are like 8 guys in there) on a week night. Set
yourself up with pints of the owners favorite. Then go over and see if
the two guys throwing darts fancy a game of 301 or 501 double
on/double off.

Good beer, but the Belgians are still the best.
metro-golden-meower
2009-04-05 18:51:39 UTC
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
[...]
that is so damn english. one guy i worked with used to like a good drink. he's the only person i know to have ever been
arrested for being drunk in charge of a push bike!
Post by Aratzio
Good beer, but the Belgians are still the best.
until i have tried this brew, i shall reserve judgement.
--
_
/ _ | _| _ _
| \| \_/ |\ |_ | Z J .'\|\/\/|/`. L Q | | | \ | | | \| \_ |_
| | |> (.)(.) <| | |
| | =====:|__|:===== | |
_.--'"\ J J =====::\/::===== F F /"`--._
.--. _.-' _\ \ \ \ \_/\_/ / / / /_ `-._ .--.
( `-| _..' _..._'.' \ `-..'` `. .-' / `.`_..._ `.._ |-' )
|`-.|_.-'.' .-' _) .-'`. `-.______.-' .'`-. (_ `-. `.`-._|.-'|
| ( .( .--(_!-' .'-._ .' `. _.-`. `-!_)--. ). ) |
`-.__.-'\-._!'|' \ _.' | == == | `._ / `|`!_.-/`-.__.-'
\ | `--' \`---.__| (`--') |__.---'/ `--' | /
`--' \.`-._____\ \ / /_____.-'./ `--'
`-._______`-..-'_______.-'
`-..-'

mhm x v i x i i i
Aratzio
2009-04-05 19:32:52 UTC
On Sun, 05 Apr 2009 19:51:39 +0100, in the land of
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
[...]
Took me one visit to a pub work out that plan. Amazing how friendly
those guys got when you by them another pint. Talking with the owner,
most would come in a few nights a week, buy 1 pint and nurse it for
hours. So a bunch of semi-rowdy American GIs were frowned upon, until
the buying of the round.
Post by metro-golden-meower
one guy i worked with used to like a good drink. he's the only person i know to have ever been
arrested for being drunk in charge of a push bike!
I had a friend arrested for walking while drunk, "Public Drunkeness".
He was walking because he realized he was too drunk to drive home. The
ADA with the case failed to prosecute. She was pissed the cops just
didn't give him a ride home and thank him for not driving.
metro-golden-meower
2009-04-06 14:39:45 UTC
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
[...]
they're paid like shite so i'm not supprized they nursed a pint or two all night long. americans aren't particularily liked
in pubs. i've never worked out why that is.
Post by Aratzio
Post by metro-golden-meower
one guy i worked with used to like a good drink. he's the only person i know to have ever been
arrested for being drunk in charge of a push bike!
I had a friend arrested for walking while drunk, "Public Drunkeness".
He was walking because he realized he was too drunk to drive home. The
ADA with the case failed to prosecute. She was pissed the cops just
didn't give him a ride home and thank him for not driving.
i was arrested for being drunk in public once. i was abusive as hell in custody and they kicked me out after they found out
that one of thier own was a neighbour and made me walk home. cunts.
Post by Aratzio
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by Aratzio
Good beer, but the Belgians are still the best.
until i have tried this brew, i shall reserve judgement.
--
_
/ _ | _| _ _
|\/| _ |_ _ _ \_| (_) | (_| (/ | ) |\/| _ _ _ _
| | (/ \_ | (_) _/ ` | | (/ (_) |/|/ (/ |
` _.--'""""`--._ ` ' ' `
.-' S H P `-.
.' J _.--'""`--._ X `.
/ B .' ._ _. `. U \
_ / R / |\`. .'/| \ R \ _ _ . _ _
|\ | | | |/ |_ J / |_\----/_| \ N L |_ |_) /_\ |\ | / |_
| \| \_/ |\ |_ | Z J .'\|\/\/|/`. L Q | | | \ | | | \| \_ |_
| | |> (.)(.) <| | |
| | =====:|__|:===== | |
_.--'"\ J J =====::\/::===== F F /"`--._
.--. _.-' _\ \ \ \ \_/\_/ / / / /_ `-._ .--.
( `-| _..' _..._'.' \ `-..'` `. .-' / `.`_..._ `.._ |-' )
|`-.|_.-'.' .-' _) .-'`. `-.______.-' .'`-. (_ `-. `.`-._|.-'|
| ( .( .--(_!-' .'-._ .' `. _.-`. `-!_)--. ). ) |
`-.__.-'\-._!'|' \ _.' | == == | `._ / `|`!_.-/`-.__.-'
\ | `--' \`---.__| (`--') |__.---'/ `--' | /
`--' \.`-._____\ \ / /_____.-'./ `--'
`-._______`-..-'_______.-'
`-..-'

mhm x v i x i i i
metro-golden-meower
2009-03-29 20:01:59 UTC
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
[...]
special brew is just plain wrong and the shopping center alchies choice. that stuff is like treacle and how anyone can drink
it is beyond me. can you imagine what a special brew snake bite would be like and what would happen afterwards? *shudders at
thought*
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
A Yank yuppie 'designer beer' - that Sam Adams. Metrosexuals drink that crap. Real men drink Guinness Extra Stout.
guinness is only good if its brewed with lify water in ireland. the shite from london is nowhere near comparible to the real
irish drink.
That wouldn't be Guinness, then.
real guinness is brewed with water from teh river lify.
And outside Ireland it comes only in bottles (just like habitual sperm
donors).
i thought the canned guinness comes from london as it doesn't taste like irish guinness.
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
What do you drink, then?
theasksons old peculiar and guinness.
Black and weird?
that's one way to put it. theakstons old peculiar is just a damn good and strong beer that gets one extreemly drunk.
Old Timer is a good alternative.
<http://www.wadworth.co.uk/ourbeers.html> (Scroll down.)
It's stronger than Old Peculier, and IMO it tastes at least as good.
But the draft version is probably (like 6X) incapable of travelling
long distances well.
how the fuck did i miss that one? i used to love 6x, it was one of my favourate beers. wadsworth make some fine beer.
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
why?
Ackchewly, my query was an intended demasculinisation of Gweg.
it back fired on j00. neener.
Anyway, how can one demasculinise a ladyboy like Greg?
give him a strap on then take it away from him.
Post by Peter J Ross
i be that was that ah chap. sounds like his kind of fuckery to me.
ah

http://youtu.be/FtX8nswnUKU
ah

http://youtu.be/FtX8nswnUKU
MillerT
2009-04-05 14:42:47 UTC
On 4/5/09 1:10 AM, in article
Post by Peter J Ross
In alt.fan.pjr on Sat, 28 Mar 2009 16:49:55 +0000, metro-golden-meower
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
On 3/24/09 4:16 AM, in article
I'll have you know NewsMaestro is a very capable and respectable news
more than I can help it if some people use their guns to rob banks. I
Supertool. Sometimes I think people are just jealous because what
they
new toy then nobody else can either. Is that it?
This new beta version, among other things, has an 'emulator'
feature. It
snapshotted as far as the headers they produce in standard
v.(whatever) or XNews v.(whatever) etc. If I want to forge --- errrr
headers all I have to do is look at their headers and see what news
using that client, too. Pretty slick.
It has some other neat stuff automated, too. Sure it's capable of
real
Usenetizen so don't believe those who say otherwise.
Hey Greggy! I removed half your lines, can you see a difference?
;)
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
you geting a round in, matey?
Teh better question might be "You not get()ing a round in, matey?"
:D
JUST BUY ME BEER, AFTER ALL YOU X-POSTED OVER HERE ABOUT IT.
Whoever xposted to alt.fan.pjr owes me a pint too. This is a nice
clean group, where off-topic xposting is forbidden on pain of being
reported to your TCP/IP.
ACK!
Hook him up to a polygraph, see what happens when he makes that statement.
:)
ah
2009-03-29 02:11:18 UTC
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
you geting a round in, matey?
Teh better question might be "You not get()ing a round in, matey?"
:D
JUST BUY ME BEER, AFTER ALL YOU X-POSTED OVER HERE ABOUT IT.
Beer?

Hell, I thought you wanted a decent brew.
--
ah

http://youtu.be/FtX8nswnUKU
metro-golden-meower
wha does a coup of tea have to do with this?
ah
2009-03-29 23:35:52 UTC
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
you geting a round in, matey?
Teh better question might be "You not get()ing a round in, matey?"
:D
JUST BUY ME BEER, AFTER ALL YOU X-POSTED OVER HERE ABOUT IT.
Beer?
Hell, I thought you wanted a decent brew.
wha does a coup of tea have to do with this?
That reminds me; I've some second-flush Darjeeling I've been saving for, well,
remembrance.

I have now remembered I hold it, so there you go.

Which also reminds me:

--
ah

http://youtu.be/FtX8nswnUKU