How come nobody invited checkmate?
Checkmate
2004-06-21 18:51:14 UTC
On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 07:15:09 GMT, Peter J Ross put forth the notion
that...
On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 09:17:06 GMT, ah put forth the notion that...
On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 22:27:12 GMT, ah put forth the notion that...
On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 01:31:13 GMT, ah put forth the notion that...
Be still! and revere ah, who blessed us with their presence on 16 Jun
2004...
Be still! and revere ah, who blessed us with their presence on 15 Jun
2004...
Be still! and revere ah, who blessed us with their presence on 13 Jun
2004...
[a.b.r removed]
Be still! and revere ah, who blessed us with their presence on 13
Jun 2004...
Be still! and revere ah, who blessed us with their presence on 12
Jun 2004...
Be still! and revere ah, who blessed us with their presence on
11 Jun 2004...
Be still! and revere ah, who blessed us with their presence
on 11 Jun 2004...
Be still! and revere ah, who blessed us with their presence
on 10 Jun 2004...
Be still! and revere ah, who blessed us with their
presence on 10 Jun 2004...
Be still! and revere "BuZZard" <, who blessed us with
their presence on 09 Jun 2004...
-v eg et ab le s. ..
Be still! and revere Major Neil Barking, who blessed
us with their presence on 09 Jun 2004...
On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 11:27:14 GMT, Major Neil
Barking put forth the notion that...
I hearby invite our buddy checkmate to join
in our "Ha><or_Fest2004".
:O)
He's still too busy sucking Rocky off.
Hmmmm. Perhaps you'd like to welcome all the
fuckwits?
Back in the hamper, sockboi.
Make me, big boy!
FIGHT!
FUCK IT!
FIGHT!
FIGHT!
FIGHT!
FIGHT!
FIGHT!
FIGHT!
FIGHT!
FIGHT!
FIGHT!
FIGHT!
FIGHT!
FIGHT!
FIGHT!
Ain't there no-smores.
FIGHT?
MIGHT...
SIGHT!
RIGHT!
FLIGHT!
BLIGHT!
Y'all are st00pid.
A y'all is a two-masted boat!!
Y'all is useless as windows on a submarine.
Y'all is useless as a carburettor on a Sit-n-Spin.
Y'all is useless as Peter J. Ross on Usenet.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Y'all is owned, Drecky.
But of course, everybody already knew that.
How much time do you spend searching for your name in print on Usenet,
Petah? Seems like I can slip it in anywhere, and you're on it like a
pig on a truffle... so who owns whom?
--
Checkmate
Team Fuckhead
all rights reserved
Peter J Ross
2004-06-23 22:29:15 UTC
Post by Checkmate
[...]
I found a reference to myself in a thread I was reading in a newsgroup
I subscribe to. I must be obsessed!!!
--
PJR :-)
Licensed to practise kookology in the Empire of Meow

(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)
Checkmate
2004-06-24 02:18:54 UTC
On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 22:29:15 GMT, Peter J Ross put forth the notion
that...
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Checkmate
[...]
Yeah, but you found it like a pig finds a truffle.
--
Checkmate
Team Fuckhead
all rights reserved
ah
ah
Peter J Ross

(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)
wdc r0ck
There will be no cascade in this thread!
Peter J Ross
2004-06-24 05:21:21 UTC
Post by wdc r0ck
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by ah
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Checkmate
[...]
There will be no lemonade in this thread!

(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)
ah
2004-06-25 02:01:35 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by wdc r0ck
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by ah
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Checkmate
[...]
There will be no promenade in this thread!
ah
Zachariah
2004-06-25 02:06:49 UTC
Post by ah
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by wdc r0ck
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by ah
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Checkmate
[...]
There will be no serenade in this thread!

Checkmate
2004-06-24 05:07:06 UTC
On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 03:35:55 GMT, Peter J Ross put forth the notion
that...
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by ah
Wanker.