Dere Web-Designers
ah
2009-04-02 01:18:40 UTC
On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 14:58:22 +0000 (UTC), Tim Weaver
Um...a PC is a personal computer...although even if you were stupid
and were trying to use it in place of IBM compatible vs Mac it still
doesn't make sense since Mac's use IBM compatible hardware now. A Mac
is, simply put, just the OS and the pretty case, they just don't do
hardware anymore.
Thanks for that prompt and pedant response. However, I didn't see the need
to be pedant about the vernacular commonly used to describe
hardware/software detailed definitions.
Big words for such a little mind, perhaps you should consider
downgrading to your level, rather than trying to *SOUND* intelligent.
Free cl00, those who actually are...can tell when those like yourself
are trying to posture with lack of any real intellect to back yourself
up with.
I understood mimus' joke. I'm pretty sure he understood mine.
(Note: What is the correct way to spell "mimus" in the possessive?)
Oh Mimus is a joke alright. The dribbling little idiot is like the
poster child for everything wrong with the world of web design.
Oh, and by the way, Apple does still do hardware.
No, Fumbles, Apple does *NOT* make *ANY* hardware. They do *TAKE*
some IBM compatible hardware that is made *OTHERS* and stamp their
little logo on it, but it's *NOT* theirs. Apple does *NOT* make
hardware...period. Don't get all bitter and pissy at me just cause
you got slapped across the face real hard. Don't be such a snitty
little bitch about it.
HP does not make hardware, either, kuntlips, so STFU until you become halfway
lucid.
--
ah

Onideus Mad Hatter
2009-04-02 11:05:31 UTC
[...]
HP does not ma<COCK SLAP>
What the fuck has that got to do with it? Who said that HP made
hardware? Uh, free cl00...no one, Spittles. It's a lovely strawman
though, too bad I just lit it ablaze. It makes an even lovelier fire.
^__^

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm ¹ x ¹

Hatter Quotes
-------------
"Freedom, true freedom, is nothing more than intellectual advantage over others."

"When I listen to people I don't really listen to what it is they're
saying, so much as what they're saying it for."

"Don't ever fuck with someone who has more creativity than you do."

"You're only one of the best if you're striving to become one of the
best."

"I didn't make reality, Sunshine, I just verbally bitch slapped you
with it."

"I'm not a professional, I'm an artist."

"Usenet Filters - Learn to shut yourself the fuck up!"

"Drugs killed Jesus you know...oh wait, no, that was the Jews, my
bad."

"The more I learn the more I'm killing my idols."

"Is it wrong to incur and then use the hate ridden, vengeful stupidity
of complete strangers in random Usenet froups to further my art?"

"Freedom is only a concept, like race it's merely a social construct
that doesn't really exist outside of your ability to convince others
of its relevancy."

"Next time slow up a lil, then maybe you won't jump the gun and start
creamin yer panties before it's time to pop the champagne proper."

"Reality is directly proportionate to how creative you are."

"People are pretty fucking high on themselves if they think that
they're just born with a soul. *snicker*...yeah, like they're just
givin em out for free."

"How sad that you're such a poor judge of style that you can't even
properly gauge the artistic worth of your own efforts."

"Those who record history are those who control history."

"I am the living embodiment of hell itself in all its tormentive rage,
endless suffering, unfathomable pain and unending horror...but you
don't get sent to me...I come for you."

"Ideally in a fight I'd want a BGM-109A with a W80 250 kiloton
tactical thermonuclear fusion based war head."

"Tell me, would you describe yourself more as a process or a
function?"

"Apparently this group has got the market cornered on stupid.
Intelligence is down 137 points across the board and the forecast
indicates an increase in Webtv users."

"Is my .sig delimiter broken? Really? You're sure? Awww,
gee...that's too bad...for YOU!" `, )
§ñühw€£f
2009-04-02 15:06:51 UTC
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 10:06:51 -0500
[...]
Uh, not anymore. Apple shit is now all Intel based.
FYI

G00gle the Psystar issue and you'll see how that helped them try to
divorce the software from the hardware.

HTH
--
http://eyeonpalin.org/
ah
2009-04-03 01:35:16 UTC
Post by Onideus Mad Hatter
[...]
Noone actually makes their own shit any more, Mud.

duh.
--
ah

http://youtu.be/FtX8nswnUKU