Proposal : alt.fan.wimhamhuis
Peter J Ross
2004-07-18 11:48:49 UTC
A fan group MUST be proposed by a fan and not by the subject him/
her selves.
Yeah, but what if you don't have any fans that care enough to
name a group after you? How do you feed your inflated ego in that
case?
Become an alt.config reg.
Bleech! You think working in ac feeds one's ego? I get more insults
from my co-netgods than any proponent ever thought of offering. The
only one who really feeds my ego is tm, and that's only because I'm
porking his mum.
Is there an alt.support.alt-config-regs?
Duplicates alt.drinks.beer.
Ask PJR.
Peter has discarded his inflated ego in a quest to become
"reasonable". Or so I read.
Is he? Perhaps he is happy with the number of revenge groups and he
doesn't want more.
There can never be too many revenge groups.
(The thought, PJR, reasonable, respectable next he starts sending
weekly charters for his revenge groups)
Biffie Mullins never got around to sending any boosters. No wonder
they're not in Google yet.

[on-topic group added]
--
PJR :-)
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQs:

(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)
2Rowdy
2004-07-18 14:28:23 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
Ask PJR.
Peter has discarded his inflated ego in a quest to become
"reasonable". Or so I read.
Is he? Perhaps he is happy with the number of revenge groups and he
doesn't want more.
There can never be too many revenge groups.
I never knew you were an addict to revenge groups.
Post by Peter J Ross
(The thought, PJR, reasonable, respectable next he starts sending
weekly charters for his revenge groups)
Biffie Mullins never got around to sending any boosters. No wonder
they're not in Google yet.
Don't tell you Booster your revenge groups.
(I'm gonna look at the archives, that'll be a joke)
Post by Peter J Ross
[on-topic group added]
Tss. I'm not a fan.
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
Newsgroups Are used to spread virusses.
Did your newsreader post that virus?
Peter J Ross
2004-07-18 16:16:59 UTC
Post by 2Rowdy
Post by Peter J Ross
Ask PJR.
Peter has discarded his inflated ego in a quest to become
"reasonable". Or so I read.
Is he? Perhaps he is happy with the number of revenge groups and he
doesn't want more.
There can never be too many revenge groups.
I never knew you were an addict to revenge groups.
I had to sell my mother to get my first alt.pedophile.* group.
Post by 2Rowdy
Post by Peter J Ross
(The thought, PJR, reasonable, respectable next he starts sending
weekly charters for his revenge groups)
Biffie Mullins never got around to sending any boosters. No wonder
they're not in Google yet.
Don't tell you Booster your revenge groups.
(I'm gonna look at the archives, that'll be a joke)
YHBT :-)
Post by 2Rowdy
Post by Peter J Ross
[on-topic group added]
Tss. I'm not a fan.
So? alt.fan.* isn't for fans.

(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)
2Rowdy
2004-07-18 19:17:27 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by 2Rowdy
I never knew you were an addict to revenge groups.
I had to sell my mother to get my first alt.pedophile.* group.
Oedipus was not your thing was it.
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by 2Rowdy
Don't tell you Booster your revenge groups.
(I'm gonna look at the archives, that'll be a joke)
YHBT :-)
Hahaha. I won't tell anyone.
BTW there /is/ a newgroup without a rmgroup. Our christinA slipped.
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by 2Rowdy
Post by Peter J Ross
[on-topic group added]
Tss. I'm not a fan.
So? alt.fan.* isn't for fans.
Tss. I don't dislike you either,
yet.
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
Wie moet op de news:alt.nl.schandpaal belanden?