Can he really be 40? PJR's birthday celebrations...
Gwyneth Box
2004-06-27 20:54:31 UTC
...are taking place as I speak. The old boy's enjoying his pint of
Bass as he totters about the kitchen. Here's to another 40 years!
I'll drink to that.

Cheers, Peter!

g.
Peter J Ross
2004-06-29 20:19:39 UTC
Post by Gwyneth Box
...are taking place as I speak. The old boy's enjoying his pint of
Bass as he totters about the kitchen. Here's to another 40 years!
I'll drink to that.
Cheers, Peter!
g.
Thanks, Gwyneth! I hope you didn't match in gin what I drank in beer,
or we may not be seeing you for a while.

I was going to add that now I'm entering the second third of my life,
it's time to give up flaming, trolling and kookology and do sensible
things instead, but then I noticed that today's date isn't April 1st.

Individual replies to other posts in this thread and emails will
follow: meanwhile, thanks to everybody.
--
PJR :-)
Licensed to practise kookology in the Empire of Meow

(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)
K. A. Cannon
2004-06-29 21:16:32 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Gwyneth Box
...are taking place as I speak. The old boy's enjoying his pint of
Bass as he totters about the kitchen. Here's to another 40 years!
I'll drink to that.
Cheers, Peter!
g.
Thanks, Gwyneth! I hope you didn't match in gin what I drank in beer,
or we may not be seeing you for a while.
I was going to add that now I'm entering the second third of my life,
it's time to give up flaming, trolling and kookology and do sensible
things instead, but then I noticed that today's date isn't April 1st.
Individual replies to other posts in this thread and emails will
follow: meanwhile, thanks to everybody.
Where the ever loving fuck hace you beened Pjetor!

Checkski e-mail for insurgent.org ASAP.

--
K. A. Cannon
kcannon at insurgent dot org

mhm33x1

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process
he does not become a monster. And when you look into the abyss,
the abyss also looks into you"
- Nietzsche, From Beyond Good and Evil, (1886)

"The person who stands up and says, 'This is stupid,' either is asked to
`behave' or, worse, is greeted with a cheerful 'Yes, we know! Isn't it
terrific!'" - Frank Zappa

Tom/Mark in alt.test sez:
"People like you are pure scum, K.A. Cannon."
Peter J Ross
2004-06-30 05:02:14 UTC
Post by K. A. Cannon
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Gwyneth Box
...are taking place as I speak. The old boy's enjoying his pint of
Bass as he totters about the kitchen. Here's to another 40 years!
I'll drink to that.
Cheers, Peter!
g.
Thanks, Gwyneth! I hope you didn't match in gin what I drank in beer,
or we may not be seeing you for a while.
I was going to add that now I'm entering the second third of my life,
it's time to give up flaming, trolling and kookology and do sensible
things instead, but then I noticed that today's date isn't April 1st.
Individual replies to other posts in this thread and emails will
follow: meanwhile, thanks to everybody.
Where the ever loving fuck hace you beened Pjetor!
Checkski e-mail for insurgent.org ASAP.
I che><ored it. WOW!

(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)
Penis J Ross
2004-06-29 23:14:54 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Gwyneth Box
...are taking place as I speak. The old boy's enjoying his pint of
Bass as he totters about the kitchen. Here's to another 40 years!
I'll drink to that.
Cheers, Peter!
g.
Thanks, Gwyneth! I hope you didn't match in gin what I drank in beer,
or we may not be seeing you for a while.
I was going to add that now I'm entering the second third of my life,
Yeah, like you'll really live that long having unprotected anal sex with
homeless people. It might also be noted that you're not any brighter
now than you were during the first "third" of your life.
Post by Peter J Ross
it's time to give up flaming, trolling and kookology and do sensible
things instead,
That's what everybody on Usenet's been telling you all along.
Post by Peter J Ross
but then I noticed that today's date isn't April 1st.
So it's not your birthday after all.
Penis J Ross
Peter J Ross

(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)
Checkmate
2004-06-30 19:25:22 UTC
On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 05:03:44 GMT, Perpetually Clueless n00bie Peter J
Ross put forth the notion that...
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Penis J Ross
Post by Peter J Ross
but then I noticed that today's date isn't April 1st.
So it's not your birthday after all.
Hi Biff.
Hi Stiff.
--
Checkmate
Copyright 2004
all rights reserved
±
2004-07-01 11:25:51 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Penis J Ross
Post by Peter J Ross
but then I noticed that today's date isn't April 1st.
So it's not your birthday after all.
Hi Biff.
Hi Stiff.
Hi Griff.
Post by Checkmate
--
Checkmate
Copyright 2004

-------
/ \
/ \ /-----\
| (@) | | SnuH |
| (O) | \_ ___/
| / | ||
| \ /_ / //
\ \____/ / /
\ /
\_____,
±
2004-07-01 11:25:19 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Penis J Ross
Post by Peter J Ross
but then I noticed that today's date isn't April 1st.
So it's not your birthday after all.
Hi Biff.
It just so happens he's in the middle of moving and all his stuff is
boxed, AUK-oBsEsSo.
Post by Peter J Ross
--
PJR :-)
Licensed to practise kookology in the Empire of Meow
(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)
--
http://www.geocities.com/snuhsite

-------
/ \
/ \ /-----\
| (@) | | SnuH |
| (O) | \_ ___/
| / | ||
| \ /_ / //
\ \____/ / /
\ /
\_____,
Checkmate
2004-07-01 13:26:21 UTC
On Thu, 01 Jul 2004 04:25:19 -0700, =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?= put forth the
notion that...
Post by ±
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Penis J Ross
Post by Peter J Ross
but then I noticed that today's date isn't April 1st.
So it's not your birthday after all.
Hi Biff.
It just so happens he's in the middle of moving and all his stuff is
boxed, AUK-oBsEsSo.
You mean it wasn't Biff? Who could it have been? PJR wasn't born
yesterday, ya know...
--
Checkmate
Copyright 2004
all rights reserved
±
2004-07-01 13:41:26 UTC
Post by ±
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Penis J Ross
Post by Peter J Ross
but then I noticed that today's date isn't April 1st.
So it's not your birthday after all.
Hi Biff.
It just so happens he's in the middle of moving and all his stuff is
boxed, AUK-oBsEsSo.
You mean it wasn't Biff? Who could it have been? PJR wasn't born
yesterday, ya know...
He also took a break - something Pedey could never manage.
Post by Checkmate
--
Checkmate
Copyright 2004