The people ruining Usenet
Zoe
2007-04-04 20:22:38 UTC
On 01 Apr 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.hackers.malicious and
On 29 Mar 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.hackers.malicious
On 29 Mar 2007 I stormed the castle called
On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 20:47:39 -0400, ah
On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 01:45:05 -0400, ah
On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 05:31:12 -0400, ah
Usenet was much better in the old days. Except for
me, all the good posters are gone and we're left
Meat Plow
Aratzio
Fred Hall
Art Deco
Snarky
Pinku-Sensei
Sean Monaghan
Peter J Ross
Kevin Cannon
Daedalust
Steve Leyland
BuZZard
Archibald Leachington
Bookman
Phineas T Puddleduck
Widdershins
Wally Angelesea
Cujo La Sockpuppet
Starshine Moonbeam
John Henry
The 2-Belo
Kadaitcha Man
Zoe
Bob Officer
Chadwick Stone
Kali
dave hillstrom
Charlotte Blackmer
ThePsyko
Why am I not on this lits, train-boi?
It's all about you, isn't it?
Of course!
But it was ALL my fault!
me, me, me
No, me.
Q.E.D.
Gimme a Q
Gimme an E
Gimme a D
What's that spell.
Kwed?
"quod erat demonstrandum"
Pedant.
Mowe Z. Slowley was chosen (as a handle) for this reason.
It describes this trait perfectly.
I did a lot of acid. I'm very cautious now.
What do you consider 'a lot'?
I would consider anything over 100,000 micrograms 'a lot' (500
Yup, as we say here in demon.local
anything less is just experimentation :)
Braggart!
POST JPEGS!!1!
HTH!!!
No, it did not.
oh... damn
Well, at least you don't have performance issues.
No, I've been accused of lots of things, but never that :)
Oho!
sounds like a cookie!
Made in the Ukraine.
Oh, I thought cookies was made in the Uksun. Ick, though: My Ex/It,
he of the cavernous cadaverous UCranium, was spawned there.

Can these cookies be made anywhere else? Are they compatible with
WinBlows? More importantly, do they swish good with scotch on the
rocks?

Just nosey.

BTW, what kinds of issues *do* you have, then, if not performance ones
(since you qualified it with being accused of a lot of things,
suggesting other issues might be lurking beneath your radar)?

C'mon, spill the ills.

ZoEverybody's favourite Cookie (or else!)
--
_. .-""""""-. ._
_.-' | / \ | `-._
_.-' | J .-""-. L F `-.__.
_.-' _.-| | | J L | J F`-. /
\ _.-' F F | | | | F <_ `-./
\/ J J | J F | / . >
F J _/\ J `-..-' F / F `'
_ J J.-' > \ / < `-.__. , ,
( \ F .-' `-.____.-' `-. / /|/|
\ \ J _.-' `-. / //|/|
\ \ \.' ` / \
\ `-. _.-------------.____________.----.____/ /O `.
`-. `----' >
`---. ._/
\ .-'`---'
) , /
.' .-'-.______________.-----------\ |
_.' .-'| / | / \ \
/ _.-' \ \_ \ \_ `. \
/ / \__) `._) \ `-.
\_) `--'
.-------------------------------------------------------------.
| SLLS # 14 mhm 32x20 WSD # 38 AFFL # 1 |
| stanley unwin AICMF Usenet Saint (PJR:-)) |
| Usenet Ruinator # 14 MIGHOUL'S OWNER 4EVER!!1! |
| Top Assholiness on the Net # 17 |
| Not Quite the Most Hated Usenetizen ... Yet |
| JUDITH FITZGERALD'S EVER-EVOLVING WRITESITE: |
| http://www.judithfitzgerald.ca |
---.--------.---.----------.-.------------.-.---.--------.---<
| \ / | |/ \| | | |
| \ / | ------' .------. | | | |
| \ / | | J J L | | /\ | |
| \/ | `---. | | | | | / \ | |
| |\ /| | | | | | | | / \ | |
| | \ / | | .---' | | | | |/ \| |
| | \ / | | | J J F | /\ |
| | \/ | | `------. `------' | / \ |
| | | | |\ /| / \ |
|___| |___|__________| `.__________.' |____/ \____|

Gorgeous ascii-artistic .sig file
created by Goddess Veronica Karlsson:
http://www.ludd.luth.se/~vk/
ah
2007-04-08 15:54:39 UTC
http://www.jesper.nu/downloads/lsd/ylt.jpg
HTH!!!
No, it did not.
oh... damn
Well, at least you don't have performance issues.
No, I've been accused of lots of things, but never that :)
Oho!
sounds like a cookie!
Made in the Ukraine.
Oh, I thought cookies was made in the Uksun. Ick, though: My Ex/It,
he of the cavernous cadaverous UCranium, was spawned there.
Hard-earned freedom is always the best, IMO.
Post by Zoe
Can these cookies be made anywhere else? Are they compatible with
WinBlows? More importantly, do they swish good with scotch on the
rocks?
Everything is compatible with WinBlows, now.
Post by Zoe
Just nosey.
BTW, what kinds of issues *do* you have, then, if not performance ones
(since you qualified it with being accused of a lot of things,
suggesting other issues might be lurking beneath your radar)?
I like to keep both feet on the ground.
Post by Zoe
C'mon, spill the ills.
ZoEverybody's favourite Cookie (or else!)
HE has risen!