Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! __________==___ tiqpa
Black Wolf Singing
2004-11-07 23:22:28 UTC
On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 14:01:57 GMT,
You blithering idiots! You re-elected that imbecile George Bush as your President.
He’s a complete moron and so are most of you!
-
Don’t you care what the rest of the world thinks of you? Don’t you care what impact
American foreign policy has on the rest of the planet? Does Iraq look like a success
to anyone? Doesn’t it bother you that he’s alienated every friend you have?
What were you thinking???
-
Prior to this, it was American policy and the American government that was so universally
hated around the world. Now it's going to be 'Americans' we hate. More sympathy
for Bin Laden... More attacks on American institutions... More isolation. How blind
can you dumb rednecks in middle-America be, not to see this?
-
If you get hit again, or your economy goes into a deep depression, the American
people will be getting exactly what they deserve!
-
<back turned>
Uhm... do you really think anyone cares about your opinion, f*ckface?
And please, go home, stay home, and stay the fuck out of America's
business.

An aside: I despise George Bush, but he is my president, and I will
support him as long as he is in office. Unity is something that those
of your persuasion do not seem to understand. One needs only to look
at the Arab world to see that...

Fucking raghead...

Black Wolf Singing

"I am kneeling at the altar in
The temple of [ my lover's ] eyes..."

*Stolen from* - Melissa Etheridge -
Black Wolf Singing
2004-11-07 23:26:41 UTC
On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 23:22:28 GMT, Black Wolf Singing
Post by Black Wolf Singing
[...]
I'm so sorry - that was unkind and intolerant of me, wasn't it?

Ah, well, in the words of our good friend...

PHUK IT!!!