Shez: New Orleans
FrankB
2005-03-04 03:03:48 UTC
Rainey made my Tuesday 01 March 2005 17:15 in
Rainey made my Tuesday 01 March 2005 05:17 in
So, I just came from the French Quarter:)
What are your expectations?
Mayonnaise !
Ketchup!
BELGIAN Fries !
No no no!
FRENCH fries!!!!!
yum!
Argh! If you don't capitulate on the BELGIAN fries, i am going to
crosspost this to news://soc.culture.belgium and watch your clock !
:)
Champagne or cidre ?
netsah
You wouldn't DARE!!!lol!!!
Oh no ? Check the distribution of this post, neh :)
Even still, McDonald's says French Fries, and I believe in the
Almighty Ronald. He wouldn't lie!!!!
Ok, Ronald, dismissed, unless he has skills in French-kissing..no,
wait, don't tell me they stole that from the Belgian also, noooo !
But he scares me : see
http://www.ihateclowns.com/
(Champagne, please)
Chilled or tempered, that coupe of champagne ?
~~
(Ooops, mistyped the group distribution line, follow-corrected)
You *do* realize, this means war.
Yes, my planet is Mars and my ascendent is Picachu !
/takes off shoes and jewelery/
Bring it on!!!!
Oooooooooooom ne padme hum....

/breathing deeply and awaking a kundalinic realm in my spine
to .. ahum ..struggle with a Naïad or Draïade, princess/elfe of Water
and Bushes.
Scoping the real and the features of my Soul's eventual definite
stroke..
Whiplash!Whiplash! Girlchild in the dark, strike, strike dear mistress
and don't forsaken me
/

Ewwww,
FRENCH FRIES
Nah! Belgiam fries stolen by French cooks with way too much ego, as
usual.
FRENCH KISSING (Is rather nice)
When both of the partners still have their teeth, indeed ;-)
Otherwise, french-kissing may turn out as a speleologic expedition
in the realms of the partner's stalachtites and cavy wands.
The mouth of the "Other" becomes the anti-chambre of your desires.

Eeeeeeeeeeeew :)
FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH
O, what a payload...
NUKE FRANCE !!!1!!!
(PJR, that's one for you :-)
FU2: news://alt.fan.pjr
"She knows how to rock but not how to roll"
Rainey
2005-03-04 08:08:37 UTC
Post by FrankB
You *do* realize, this means war.
Yes, my planet is Mars and my ascendent is Picachu !
Mwahahaha!
You have fallen directly into my trap!!!!
(Venus/ Squirtle rising!)
Whilst I woo you with Southern charm, I choose Squirtle!!!! We all know
electricity is weak against water!!!!!
Post by FrankB
/takes off shoes and jewelery/
Bring it on!!!!
Oooooooooooom ne padme hum....
/breathing deeply and awaking a kundalinic realm in my spine
to .. ahum ..struggle with a Naïad or Draïade, princess/elfe of Water
and Bushes.
Aye, a struggle you'll be wanting, then? (winks)
/pokes Frank in the Svadhisthana chakra/
Post by FrankB
Scoping the real and the features of my Soul's eventual definite
stroke..
Whiplash!Whiplash! Girlchild in the dark, strike, strike dear mistress
and don't forsaken me
/
/Sitting serenely upon a sofa. Looks up innocently and holds arms out/
C'mere....
/pulls out SuperSoaker and thoroughly drenches Frank/
Naiad what?
Wonder Twin power, activate!!!!!
Post by FrankB
Ewwww,
FRENCH FRIES
Nah! Belgiam fries stolen by French cooks with way too much ego, as
usual.
"The Belgians are noted for claiming that french fries are Belgian in
origin, but have presented no convincing evidence; the weight of evidence
leads to the conclusion that they did indeed originate in France, but they
have gained international prominence perhaps partly due to their
pre-eminence in fast-food menus, propagated by fast-food chains like
McDonald's and Burger King (Hungry Jacks in Australia)."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_fries
Post by FrankB
FRENCH KISSING (Is rather nice)
When both of the partners still have their teeth, indeed ;-)
Otherwise, french-kissing may turn out as a speleologic expedition
in the realms of the partner's stalachtites and cavy wands.
The mouth of the "Other" becomes the anti-chambre of your desires.
Eeeeeeeeeeeew :)
Heehee slurping it up, eh?
So then, how many toothless grannies have we been playing tonsil hockey
with???
Hey, in some professions, toothless is a perk, and you pay extra for it.
Post by FrankB
FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH
O, what a payload...
NUKE FRANCE !!!1!!!
/waves red flags wildly, jumping on the White House lawn/
Over here! Don't forget here!!!!!
--
"Does not matter - Need not be"