Ross
ah
2006-06-04 03:06:50 UTC
Hero to Zero in one week?
Chantelle and Preston? Fuck off. Don't make me laugh. Literally.
Stick to what you know, mate. You can still piss it all away before you're
50.
Obsess much, Footy?
ah
Peter J Ross
2006-06-04 20:12:15 UTC
Post by ah
Hero to Zero in one week?
Chantelle and Preston? Fuck off. Don't make me laugh. Literally.
Stick to what you know, mate. You can still piss it all away before you're
50.
Obsess much, Footy?
I don't often take an interest in ChavTV, but I'm sure that nobody
whose name is Ross can be *all* bad.

PJR :-)
--
_ _(o)_(o)_ _ FSM: http://www.venganza.org/
._\`:_ F S M _:' \_, PJR: http://www.insurgent.org/~pjr/
,-` _) (_, F_P God's Own Newsreader: http://www.slrn.org/
ah
ah
Mary Pegg
2006-06-05 00:34:44 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
I don't often take an interest in ChavTV, but I'm sure that nobody
whose name is Ross can be *all* bad.
OTOH I am deeply suspicious of anybody that has their own alt.fan group.
Post by Peter J Ross
PJR :-)
You need to blow the fluff out of your modem: you're getting line noise.
Halmyre
2006-06-05 10:25:03 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by ah
Hero to Zero in one week?
Chantelle and Preston? Fuck off. Don't make me laugh. Literally.
Stick to what you know, mate. You can still piss it all away before you're
50.
Obsess much, Footy?
I don't often take an interest in ChavTV, but I'm sure that nobody
whose name is Ross can be *all* bad.
(cough Paul Ross(cough)
--
Halmyre