The free.* FAQ (version 2.0.1)
unknown
2007-12-08 01:46:33 UTC
John "C" wrote:
> "Barbara's Cat" <***@XSPAMscientist.com> wrote in message

>> John, you do know that I'm as Gay as PJR, don't you?
>>
> I figgered as much! Write me a poem, Fag.

*tsk*
ah
Art Deco
2007-12-09 01:57:42 UTC
ah wrote:

>John "C" wrote:
>> "Barbara's Cat" <***@XSPAMscientist.com> wrote in message

>>> John, you do know that I'm as Gay as PJR, don't you?
>>>
>> I figgered as much! Write me a poem, Fag.
>
>*tsk*

"Notice me! Please! Won't someone notice me?!?"

as designated by Brad Guth
COOSN-266-06-39716
Barbara's Cat
2007-12-09 03:50:57 UTC
Art Deco said:

> ah wrote:
>
> > John "C" volunteered a minor correction:
> >
> >> Barbara's Cat didn't ask:

> >> Fag.
> >

> > *tsk*
>

> "Notice me! Please! Won't someone notice me?!?"

--
Cm~

"The essence of all jokes, of all comedy, seems to be an honest
or well intended halfness; a non performance of that which is
pretended to be performed, at the same time that one is giving
loud pledges of performance. The balking of the intellect, is
comedy and it announces itself in the pleasant spasms we call
laughter."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
John "C"
2007-12-09 04:29:12 UTC
"Barbara's Cat" <***@XSPAMscientist.com> wrote in message

> I love sex with Gay men.

Faggot!

Jew King Deco rules the Cabal:

http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/view/aBwlxLyWdT8DKUYB736qdY0v

Number One
Art Deco
2007-12-09 17:10:34 UTC
Barbara's Cat <***@XSPAMscientist.com> wrote:

>Art Deco said:
>
>> ah wrote:
>>
>> > John "C" volunteered a minor correction:

>> > *tsk*
>>

>> "Notice me! Please! Won't someone notice me?!?"

Clockbrain *hates* being ignored.

as designated by Brad Guth
COOSN-266-06-39716
Meat Plow
2007-12-09 17:19:54 UTC
On Sun, 09 Dec 2007 10:10:34 -0700, Art Deco wrote:

> Barbara's Cat <***@XSPAMscientist.com> wrote:
>
>>Art Deco said:

>>> "Notice me! Please! Won't someone notice me?!?"

> Clockbrain *hates* being ignored.

You would think he wouldn't feel ignored with all those voices in his head
telling him what to do.
Art Deco
2007-12-09 18:28:37 UTC
Meat Plow <***@petitmorte.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 09 Dec 2007 10:10:34 -0700, Art Deco wrote:
>
>> Barbara's Cat <***@XSPAMscientist.com> wrote:

>> Clockbrain *hates* being ignored.
>>

>You would think he wouldn't feel ignored with all those voices in his head
>telling him what to do.

A day in the life of Dishonest Clockbrain John:

"tick tock gay tock dick tock pussy tick fag tock gay tick
tock dick tick pedo tock tick tock pussy tick fag tock tick
tock tick gay tock pedo tick..."

He's just the latest in a long-line of impotent kooks who have turned
AUK into a smoking crater.

as designated by Brad Guth
COOSN-266-06-39716
Barbara's Cat
2007-12-11 03:07:35 UTC
Art Deco said:

> Meat Plow wrote:
>
> > Art Deco wrote:
> >
> > > Clockbrain *hates* being ignored.
> >

> > You would think he wouldn't feel ignored with all those voices in his head
> > telling him what to do.
>

> A day in the life of Dishonest Clockbrain John:
>
> "tick tock gay tock dick tock pussy tick fag tock gay tick
> tock dick tick pedo tock tick tock pussy tick fag tock tick
> tock tick gay tock pedo tick..."

Sounds like one of those grandfairy clocks.

--
Cm~

"And we must think no further of you."
- T S Eliot
John "C"
2007-12-11 03:13:11 UTC
"Barbara's Fuck Stain" <***@XSPAMscientist.com> Barbara's Pussy-Boi
raised tail and backed-up to Deco's face and and softly whispered with
affection:

> Kiss my "Red-Eye"!

Perverts!

Number One
Art Deco
2007-12-11 03:39:53 UTC
Barbara's Cat <***@XSPAMscientist.com> wrote:

>Art Deco said:
>
>> Meat Plow wrote:

>> > You would think he wouldn't feel ignored with all those voices in his head
>> > telling him what to do.
>>

>> A day in the life of Dishonest Clockbrain John:
>>
>> "tick tock gay tock dick tock pussy tick fag tock gay tick
>> tock dick tick pedo tock tick tock pussy tick fag tock tick
>> tock tick gay tock pedo tick..."
>

>Sounds like one of those grandfairy clocks.

Clockbrain ain't too bright.

as designated by Brad Guth
COOSN-266-06-39716
Barbara's Cat
2007-12-11 03:57:33 UTC
Art Deco said:

> Barbara's Cat wrote:
>
> > Art Deco said:

> >> A day in the life of Dishonest Clockbrain John:
> >>
> >> "tick tock gay tock dick tock pussy tick fag tock gay tick
> >> tock dick tick pedo tock tick tock pussy tick fag tock tick
> >> tock tick gay tock pedo tick..."
> >

> > Sounds like one of those grandfairy clocks.
>

> Clockbrain ain't too bright.

A rummage sale night-light, eh?

[Added group trimmed; I can't cross-post to more than 5.]

--
Cm~

"Don't you wish there was a knob on the TV
to turn up the intelligence? There's one
marked 'Brightness', but it doesn't work."
- Gallagher
Art Deco
2007-12-11 04:10:06 UTC
Barbara's Cat <***@XSPAMscientist.com> wrote:

>Art Deco said:
>
>> Barbara's Cat wrote:

>> > Sounds like one of those grandfairy clocks.
>>

>> Clockbrain ain't too bright.
>

>A rummage sale night-light, eh?

Covered in 30-years of dirt and grime, with cracked and bare insulation
on the cord.

>[Added group trimmed; I can't cross-post to more than 5.]

[no problem, n.g snecked]

as designated by Brad Guth
COOSN-266-06-39716
Barbara's Cat
2007-12-11 04:22:38 UTC
Art Deco said:

> Barbara's Cat wrote:
>
> > Art Deco said:

> >> Clockbrain ain't too bright.
> >

> > A rummage sale night-light, eh?
>

> Covered in 30-years of dirt and grime, with cracked and bare insulation
> on the cord.

And a defective switch. (No "click" in Clock.)

--
Cm~

"The only difference between a rut and a grave ...
is in their dimensions."
- Ellen Glasglow
Art Deco
2007-12-11 05:03:13 UTC
Barbara's Cat <***@XSPAMscientist.com> wrote:

>Art Deco said:
>
>> Barbara's Cat wrote:

>> > A rummage sale night-light, eh?
>>

>> Covered in 30-years of dirt and grime, with cracked and bare insulation
>> on the cord.
>

>And a defective switch. (No "click" in Clock.)

Clockbrain isn't even correct once per day.

>> > [Added group trimmed; I can't cross-post to more than 5.]
>>

>> [no problem, n.g snecked]

as designated by Brad Guth
COOSN-266-06-39716
John "C"
2007-12-11 05:10:10 UTC
"Art Deco" <***@caballista.org> wrote in message
> Barbara's Cat <***@XSPAMscientist.com> wrote:
>
> >Art Deco said:

> >> Covered in 30-years of dirt and grime, with cracked and bare
insulation
> >> on the cord.
> >

> >And a defective switch. (No "click" in Clock.)
>
> Clockbrain isn't even correct once per day.

You Queers need to "get a room".

Number One
John "C"
2007-12-11 03:56:56 UTC
"Barbara's Cat" <***@XSPAMscientist.com> wrote in message

> [Added group trimmed; I can't cross-post to more than 5.]

Retard!

HJ
Barbara's Cat
2007-12-11 03:01:18 UTC
Art Deco said:

> Clockbrain *hates* being ignored.

His thumbscrew is easily discovered.

--
Cm~

"Stand still, true poet that you are!
I know you; let me try and draw you.
Some night you'll fail us: when afar
You rise, remember one man saw you,
Knew you, and named a star!"
- Robert Browning
unknown
2007-12-09 19:20:15 UTC
Art Deco wrote:
> ah wrote:
>
>>Barbara's Cat wrote:

>>> Unfortunately, you're a fuckin' lunatic,
>>> so your IAWTP isn't worth a pot of piss.
>>>
>>> It's the law. Honest. Look it up.
>>
>>ROLF!
>
> Who was this poast about?

Timmy, IIRC.