NOMINATION: Jesness for Coward of the Month, May 2005 (was: Re: NOMINATION: Jesness for Darth Bawl Office Re: CALL for ACTION : Do not let Dan Rogers (serial harasser) GO FREE???)
Dr. Flonkenstein
2005-05-05 01:38:25 UTC
How are you gonna do this job if your provider only admits max. 3
xposts and a max of 25 posts a day?
Excellent question, Flonk. You don't need to crosspost to a dozen
groups in order to be a good kookologist.
Who says so, self proclaimed delusional FNVW?
It wasn't like that in the
old days.
You were still running around in diapers at that time, kid.
I was one of the original AUK participants, and I plan to
bring AUK back to the way it was before the Phoenix era.
I was Alexander the Great too in a previous life, so go away.
AIOE actually allows crossposting up to 10 groups ... not 3, as long
as a followup-to header is set to three or fewer groups.
Like if they care about followup-to in AUK.
That is
adequate for my purposes as FNVW.
Don't tempt Alcatroll Labs, ok?
And for the 25 post per day limit,
all I need to do is change my IP and I get another 25 for each time
I do that.
Great, adding the time to morph each time will keep you busy a few hours a
day.
Colonel Graff (Ret.)
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28

The Way of the Kook:
http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

in Message-ID: ***@4ax.com
Alexa Cameron explains world religions:
"The jews roots are islamic."

in Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
Charles D. Bohne shows his fear for his posts being archived:
"P.S.: Could you do me a favor? .. Not to quote the whole
Art Deco when he makes a full quote of my texts, which as
you know, I do not want to be archived?"
Dr. Flonkenstein
2005-05-05 01:41:25 UTC
If he's crossposting to more than 3 froups, or makes more than 25
posts a day he's toast!
Wrong on both counts, Flonk. Do some research before you make
sweeping statements off the cuff.
I left off the stupid remarks about follow-ups, o strong clueshielded one.