Rainey: "this is over"...
Frank.b
2004-12-14 12:31:45 UTC
i was having a bit of fun, until the apparant language barrier prohibited
me from understanding you.
[prohibition noticed]
this is over.
goodbye
Yes, run back in the hills and never talk with strangers anymore,
..yawn.

Next!
--
Frank.b
ICQ: deux-trois-trois-sept-zéro-huit-quatre-trois-quatre
Frank.b
2004-12-14 17:53:44 UTC
and btw frank-o, if your english was better and you didn't come off
sounding like a nutjob, maybe more people would pay attention to your
posts. just a lil' f.y.i.
"sounding" ? Really ?

Lady Rainey La Sorciere, you have never been as assertive as today.
I encourage you to meet Lady Chatterly and her lover.

(no, it's not cabalshit)
Frank.b
2004-12-15 00:00:01 UTC
grap
what is grap
Hey look, a spelling lame :)
Frank.b
2004-12-15 03:07:28 UTC
grap
what is grap
rainey
grep
what is grep
rainey the ignoramus
Watch it, lady Rainey, sir, Rainey is a she..err.. female ! And propably
a great kook also
shit , another spelling curve near line 17 column 68 :)
I prefer a k00kesse, but that is totally circumstancial.
Your "circumstancial" is going to provoke some Rainey-convulsions, Sir ;
our ``Reinette'' only screeds plain Republican U.S. English nowadays.

But ok for the ``K00kesse'' it would be the second on the lits after tequila
tits. Besides, it rimes with a famous French logopedic trick :
"Les Sockpuppettes de l'archi-k00kesse, sont elles sèches, archi sèches ?"

AFPJR added (to feed the froup a bit :-)
No cabal shite..
Frank.b
2004-12-15 23:42:43 UTC
Well put. Ahem...