Weathering a storm in alt.sailing.asa
Lady Pilot
2005-04-24 04:01:25 UTC
Mooron wrote: Kitty... how can you request an action ... and in the
same breath.... ignore
your own request?
I guess I can do just about anything I want. You want to talk about
sailing? Talk...We got a lot done the past 2 weeks...I painted the
water line and it looks really good. Also smeared some Marine-Tex on
the bottom of the dink where it had taken some abuse by being pulled up
on the dock...going to tack a piece of carpet down so we won't have
that anymore. Now it's snowing...typical Michigan spring...
I'm sure Bertie really gives a shit about a professed Usenet kkkop!!!

LP
Lady Pilot
2005-04-24 04:04:48 UTC
Hi Bertie,
I see they've let you out. How many lobotomies will your insurance
cover? Your major medical must be running out bu now.
oh ouch
Bertie
You like the professed netkkkop? We have files on the professed witch!

Here is her new hobby:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/207625928/207628001QvgdtU

LP